Chapter 8 is good

If Song Xi is ready to abandon Zhou Yi, he will be a wolf-hearted dog, and it is not an exaggeration to soak in a pig cage.

   "My daughter-in-law's body, don't bother you to worry about it, hurry up and do your work! Don't be scolded."

  Zhou Yi gave Zhou Ping a white look, and then continued to work.

  A single dog, what qualifications does he have to point out his married life.

  What's wrong with his daughter-in-law's poor health? He's willing to take care of her, isn't it?

  The days passed like this day by day, and it was the day before going to the commune hospital for a reexamination.

  While Song Xi was sleeping in a daze, he heard voices coming from outside.

  She opened her eyes in doubt, and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

Reached for the tea mug on the table next to him, intending to take a sip of cool water to wake himself up.

   As a result, none of the subordinates checked, and the tea mug fell from his hand and fell to the ground.

  Zhou Yi anxiously pushed the door open, "Daughter-in-law, what's wrong with you?"

  Song Xi was so embarrassed that she squeezed out an embarrassing smile, "I'm fine, but I just woke up and my hands didn't have the strength to hold the tea mug."

   "It's okay, I'll come." Zhou Yi bent down to pick up the tea mug on the ground, turned and went out.

   Soon came with a glass of cool white.

  In fact, he drank well water directly, and the hot water at home was specially boiled for Song Xi.

   Zhou Yi came in and handed the tea mug to Song Xi.

   Song Xi looked up at him, and noticed that the middle-aged man behind him was a stranger she had never seen before.

   However, the outline of the face is somewhat similar to Zhou Yi, but he is more mature than Zhou Yi, that is, he is older than Zhou Yi, so he should be Zhou Yi's relative.

Zhou Yi noticed Song Xi's gaze, and hurriedly moved aside, and introduced, "Xiaoxi, this is our father, who brought us rice and eggs, and I will make rice porridge for you to drink in the evening, so that your body will OK, hurry up."

  Seeing how his second son behaved like a dog in front of his daughter-in-law, Zhou Zhongguo felt that

   But considering his son's appearance, he is really lucky to be able to marry such a handsome lady.

   It is estimated that all the good luck in this life has been spent on marrying a daughter-in-law.

   It's just that the Song family is not a man, otherwise Zhou Yi would not be able to marry such a daughter-in-law no matter how lucky he is.

   Zhou Zhongguo felt distressed when he saw Song Xi, who was pale and had no blood on his lips.

  The long one is really beautiful, with an indescribable temperament

  He was a little worried, afraid that a peasant family like theirs would not be able to keep such a daughter-in-law.

Seeing that Zhou Yi's father didn't seem to hate her, Song Xi knew that the father-in-law had accepted her in his heart. She smiled lightly, "Thank you Dad, Dad, take the rice and eggs back, we have something to eat."

  Through the memory of the original owner, she knew that people in this era, especially those in rural areas, had a very hard life.

  So she who has a small coffers is not willing to eat things like her father-in-law.