What Goes Up Must Come Down

A/N: Hello my lovelies. Thank you for your fantastic responses to my story, you guys are so funny and sweet. As promised, this chapter will be more exciting and dramatic. It starts off with them going to get a fake ID, although I didn't add any details of getting it because idfk how that works. I reread this 4 times and it's a sporadic mess, so prepare yourself. I apologize for typos, my brain just goes right over them usually. Enjoy!

Warnings: just more swearing, that should be expected in every chapter tbh

Chapter 5

"Stay here," Mitch ordered after I pulled up at some abandoned looking shack.

"How long is this gonna take?" I asked impatiently.

"Don't get your panties in a twist. Give me a half hour," he retorted before closing the car door and walking towards the building and disappearing through the door.

I sighed and tapped my fingers on the steering wheel, humming some incoherent tune. I checked the clock every few minutes, feeling more and more panicked every minute.

I was helping a 19 year old get a fake ID. I don't know when I got so stupid, but it was pretty recent.

It had been 45 minutes since Mitch disappeared into their building, and my patience was waning.

I opened my door and got out before walking towards the building, I froze before I could enter when I heard a familiar voice.

"Blondie!" Trevor exclaimed.

I turned around, looking at Trevor and his friends coming in my direction. Shit.

"We've been missing our little Mitchy. You wouldn't happen to know where he is, would you," Trevor inquired as he approached me.

I pressed my lips together and shook my head, "Haven't seen him," I lied breezily.

"Really? Scott?" One of his other friends asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, not knowing how they knew my name.

"We heard you two the night after you guys met. You brought him food. How cute," Trevor taunted, getting closer.

"Why do you pick on him anyway?" I blurted out.

"He's small, gay and defenseless. Perfect target," one of his other friends commented.

"Why would you let someone like him into your home? What's so special about him?" Trevor taunted as he came even closer, making me back up into the side of the building.

I tried feigning confidence, "Because, for some reason, I believe that he has a future," I replied simply.

Trevor scoffed, "A future. He's really tricked you, hasn't he? He's pathetic. The little bitch played me. Made me think he liked me, then once I fucked him, he left me. He cried rape, but he just freaked a bit, that's all. Then he acted like I was the fucking devil. I tried to get him to talk, but he wouldn't, so we just knocked him around a bit," he explained nonchalantly.

I narrowed my eyes at him, and my whole body felt hot with anger. "You raped him?" I questioned in a low growl.

Trevor rolled his eyes in annoyance, "God, don't you listen? He just couldn't take it, so I pushed him a bit," he stated with a shrug, "It's not my fault, he's just so small and fragile," he taunted before laughing it off with his friends.

All of my anger was expelled through my fist as it collided with his jaw. If Mitch was only 16 at the time and he "cried rape" after Trevor, it was probably his first time.