'He better fucking tell me before I set it off...', she thought to herself

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

As Keisha & Michael's mother, Katherine were shopping around in the store, she told her about what happened last night between her & Michael.

"What?!! Imma call him & cuss his ass out when we leave.", She said "He was raised better than that by me and he knows better than that."

"I don't know what he's trying to hide Mrs. Jackson, but I hope it's not something that will cause me to go to jail. And I'm not afraid to go back to jail and they know this."

"Oh we know. We all know you about that life."

"And I hope I get to the bottom of this tonight cause I need to know what's going on."

"Have you asked your cousin, Tré about it too?"

"Yeah I asked him the same thing earlier this morning, but he told me the same thing that Michael told me last night."

"You think him & Mike are planning on something?"

"I don't know, but 9 times out of 10, they're most likely. And if they are, one of them or the both of them better tell me."

While the two women continued to talk, Keisha heard her phone buzz, so she looked at her phone to see a text from Michael.

Husband🩷🔐
I know you're still mad at me from last night. Since you want to know what's going on, all I can say is that I have special planned for the both of us. I can't tell you what it is yet until you get home, but I hope to see you soon when you get back. I love you bunny🩷✨.
Read: 5:59 pm

Keisha was trying so hard not to smile when he called her bunny in the text and she was somewhat glad that Michael was telling her & but she was still mad at him because he still wasn't tell her what it was.

"Girl, who texted you?"

"Your son."

"What did he say now..."

"Nothing really. He knew that I was mad that he didn't tell me, but he said that he's planning on something for me and him tonight, but I don't know what it is yet..."

Keisha kept looking at the message & she had a gut feeling to return home, "Hey, umm, I think I'm gonna cut this short today, I'll text y'all when I get home."

As the women were finished with their shopping for today, the two women said their goodbyes & went on their separate ways and while Keisha was driving home, her phone buzzed again and it was a text from Michael again.

Husband🩷🔐
I can't wait for you to see my surprise bunny🩷.
Read 6:20

When Keisha pulled up to the driveway, she got out of the car and as soon as she unlocked the front door, she was greeted with rose petals on the floor and roses up the stairs. As she followed the petals up the steps, it stopped as soon as she reached to their bedroom. Their bed was covered with roses along with a long flowing dress and as well with a note. As she walked towards the bed, she picked up the note.

To my wonderful wife,

I hope this note finds you surrounded by happiness and love. As I sit here reflecting on our journey together, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the day you walked into my life. It was unexpected, yet it turned out to be the most beautiful surprise that fate could have ever bestowed upon me. Since the moment you came into the picture, our life has been very different and crazy for the most part, but as we got to know each other, you have brought a brightness and warmth that I never knew existed, and I am forever grateful for the love and happiness you have brought into my world. Marrying you was the best decision I have ever made. Our wedding day stands as a testament to the love we share, a love that grows stronger with every passing day. The vows we exchanged were not just words, but promises from the heart to cherish and support each other through all the ups and downs of life. And then there's our wonderful gift of all, our son Amari. Words cannot express how much he means to both of us. He is a reflection of our love and a constant reminder of the beautiful family we have built together. Becoming parents has unlocked a new level of happiness and fulfillment in our lives, and I am deeply grateful to have experienced this incredible journey with you by my side. Keisha, you are my rock, my best friend, and my soulmate. Your love has given me strength, and your presence has brought light to even the darkest of days. I am blessed beyond measure to have you in my life, and I will continue to cherish every moment we share together. Thank you for being you, for loving me unconditionally, and for making my life complete. You have forever changed me for the better, and I am eternally thankful to call you my wife and the mother of our precious son Amari and also being a doggie daddy to Amiyah.