I

I really don't wanna go to work today, but sadly

I really don't wanna go to work today, but sadly.....I fuckin' have to...I wish I could stay in my bed for a long...long..time. As my buzzer went off, I groaned heavily by the sound of it. I rose up from my bed, reached over the left side of the bed & tapped my buzzer off. After I turned it off , I got out of my bed to stretch & yawn. I looked at the time on my clock & it says 4:15 a.m....I'm really not a morning person.....I really hate waking up this early....!! As I got out of bed, I got into the shower to freshen up for work.

Moments after I got out of the shower, I dried & lotioned myself, then I put on my work clothes and walked downstairs. I'm so glad that I work for one of the biggests CEOs in Atlanta because I got this wonderful condo & this awesome ass jeep. While I was downstairs putting my small accessories in my purse, I heard my phone buzz and it was 5:55 a.m. and as soon as I saw the time, I ran out of the house, locked the front door, got into my jeep and drove to work.

 and as soon as I saw the time, I ran out of the house, locked the front door, got into my jeep and drove to work

5 p.m.

It was 5 o'clock in the evening and I was about to finish work for today until my boss came into my office to ask me if I can cover up one of the worker's shift, I really didn't want to, but if I can make some more extra money for it then I would gladly do it, but I politely declined. When I was about to walk out of the building, I stopped at a few stops just to chat with my co-workers real quick. After I finished chatting with some of the co-workers, I walked out of the building, got into my car & drove home. Moments after leaving work & driving somewhat a long distance, I arrived at home on time and as I was about to walk towards my house, I heard someone running until they bumped into me, both of us fell on the ground & things that were inside of my purse got scattered everywhere. And as I was trying to get my things & put it back in my purse, I asked the unknown man, "Hey, are you okay??" Weirdly, he didn't respond back, he just quickly looked at me & ran away in the same direction that he was coming from.

"Welp....that somewhat ruined my night.", as I heavily puffed. After I got all of my things back into my purse, I looked to my left & saw some money rolled up, my instincts was telling me to take it, but at the same time, I didn't want it cause I want to give it back to that man that bumped into me, but he seem like the type to move from place to place. So after a few moments dealing with my conscience, I decided to take the money & put in my purse. After I did that, I walked up to my house & unlocked my door & was greeted by my puppy
labradoodle, Amiyah. She's the only one that keeps me sane.