As soon as the elevator left, Wil asked me "what the fuck was that?."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Why were you writing to him." Wil asked. "he looked nervous and I wanted to make sure he was okay" I admitted.

"Never do that again." He demanded. "Sorry, sir, I won't redo it." I can't forget he's my boss.

"Call me that one more time and see what happens." He threatened me. I grinned, "of course, sir" I said.

He picked me up and placed me on his lap. "May I?" He asked while staring at my lips. "Mhm" I said.

We kissed until we heard the elevator door opened. "Sorry, I forgot my-" Schlatt was there with Tubbo.

I was embarrassed but that made me realize that Wil took off my shirt, during the kiss.

Wil angrily asked them to leave but they said they left some things. I gave an apologetic look at them.

It was embarrassing for everyone.

They took their items and Schlatt handed me a piece of paper while winking.

He was staring at me so much, I was uncomfortable.

Soon enough, they both left. And Wil looked pissed. "What's their fucking problem?!" He asked.

"calm down, sir. They just needed something-" I said. "I told you not to call me that." He said, clearly frustrated.

I kissed him and he seemed to calm down. We continued making out until lunch time.

"Ignore that stupid bell. It's to signal lunch time" he said while rolling his eyes.

I put my shirt back on, but stayed in his lap. "What's your lunch?" He asked. "Don't have one" I admitted. "Oh? Why is that?" He asked. "Not really hungry now a days" I said. "Hm? You should get that checked out.." he said.

"I'll be fine" I said. "Starving yourself isn't normal" he said. "I'll be fine." I repeated.

"Just please eat something.." he begged. "I don't have anything" I said. He grinned and didn't say anything else.

"Are you-" he cut me off "suck my di-." He said. "Fine" I mumbled

-----------

(SMUT STARTS HERE)

As i went underneath Wil's desk, he could hear a chuckle from him. I slowly got into position and took my time to undo his zipper. He seemed annoyed but didn't say anything. I finally took them off, including his boxers.

He seemed extremely excited.. I was nervous, but went through with it. I slowly put the tip in my mouth and Wil grinned.

I took more in, and eventually started bopping my head up and down. He was good at holding in his moans, but I could also see and hear him struggling to do so.

At one point, I started going slower to piss him off. He got mad and grabbed my hair. He made me take his entire length.

I gagged, but managed to stop after a while. He seemed pleased, he was still pulling on my hair tho.

"I-" He started but moaned.

"Meeting-" he managed to say. After a while he came. He finally let my hair go, and I had a headache.

"Swallow." He demanded. And I did as asked. "Good boy" he said. "You better start bringing your lunch or else we'll do this again." He 'threatened'. "Yes.." I agreed.

(SMUT ENDS HERE)

He grinned. "Well, I have a meeting to go go, will you be okay waiting here?" He asked. "Mhm, yes I will be!" I smiled and came out of under his desk.

"You sure? I don't want you to be bored!" He whined. "I won't be" I said. "Promise?" He said. "I promise, I'll go see my friend" I said.

"No." He said. "What?" I asked. "You're not going to see him." He said. "Uhm okay.." I said. "Tidy around until I'm back" he demanded before getting up.

He blushed and zipped his pants up. "You better not leave." He threatened before leaving.

As soon as he left, I sat in his chair. "Comfy.." I said. I started tidying around. I put his paper work in different piles, but it was neat at the same time.

I was done and he still wasn't back. I decided to grab a broom and clean the floor, as he clearly doesn't have time to clean it..

I started around his desk and finished around 2:35 pm. Only 1h and 10 minutes left..

Where is he? What kind of meeting lasts 2 hours?

I was so bored, I started to clean his shelves and tidy them. I couldn't use my phone or I could get fired, so I was extremely bored.

I had taken my time so much, that the place was basically shining. He had cleaning products, but never used them.

I was so bored, I decided to fill out some of his paper work..

He stormed in, clearly angry. "Get off my chair." He demanded. I did as asked and apologized.

He sat down on his chair and looked around. "This place is clean." He stated. "Mhm! I cleaned it" I said. "You cleaned it?" He questioned me.

"Yes, I did" I stated. "Sit down." He demanded. I sat on the ground. "Not there dumbass. Here." He said while patting his lap.

I felt embarrassed, but stood up and sat down in his lap, I was facing him. "Tuff meeting?" I asked. "They didn't take no for an answer." He said angrily.

I rested my head on his shoulder. "I had to make an okay sell! I didn't gain anything from this.!" He said. "Look on the bright side, you didn't lose anything either" I said.

"You're right.." he mumbled, clearly angry. He wrapped an arm around me and started doing his work with his other arm.

"Did you do some of this?" He asked. "Mhm.." I mumbled because I was half asleep. "What the hell- did you multitask?" He asked. "No.. I was bored.." I admitted. "I'm proud of you" he said.

The bell rang, meaning it was 4pm.

"I have to go home.." I mumbled. "Can't you wait until I'm done!" He begged me. "Okay fine.." I mumbled.