waiter//Quackbur

Sorry for taking a while. I have important exams in 3 weeks and I'm studying hard for them and you know school also got in the way. And I needed a request, please request🙏

Thank you: AHPepper123 for the idea! :D

Tw: mention of murder, cursing,

Q's POV:

I was late! Oh god I'm so going to get scolded. I rushed into the restaurant I worked at, I was getting weird stares but those aren't important right now.

I arrived and immediately I started walking towards to 'Staff only' room we had. I changed into my waiter uniform (please tell me if I said that correctly)

I was about to start my job until my boss called me to his office *oh god what did I do this time? Is it because I'm late?!* I think.

I arrived at his office, and sat down at the chair in front of his desk where he was.

"Now. We have important guess in the V.I.P room. They especially requested you. Don't f*ck it up, you only have their table to serve. They're about 12..? Maybe more. Just do whatever they say and I won't fire you. I know you need this job."

"Okay.. may I ask how important they are..? ... Just so I ca-"

"They're supporting my business and basically the only reason why my business is still together. They are VERY important, and also they may or not be a mafia group but you don't talk about that. AND DON'T TELL THEM YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT because I'm supposed to kept quiet"

"A what?!"

"You heard me. And get out. They're waiting"

And with that, I left. Im going to have to be extra careful around them. Oh god! What if they k!ll me? And.. or torture me?! Just be cool and nice, and everything will go correctly. Yeah! Yeah! I got this!

Maybe my dad was right. Maybe I am crazy for thinking this much and encouraging myself this much.

I hesitantly opened the door. Play cool, Alex and they won't know you know. Just be your cheery and happy self.

"Hello! Welcome to Yellow Sunshine! I'll be your waiter for today! Can I get you started with any drinks or appetizers?" I said as happily as I could.

Everyone stared at me, but I was used to it. "So this is him?" Asked some guy "y-yeah" someone stuttered.

I felt like I knew most of them actually. Maybe I saw them at the store before? Maybe highschool? Maybe elementary school? Maybe kindergarten? No way that's too far back. Probabl- oh I remember now. It's high school and I knew their full names.

"Would you guys like any drinks?" I asked.

"Beer"

"Water"

"Apple jus"

"Orange jus"

"Lemonade"

I wrote all of that down on my piece of paper and before I knew three kids started arguing.

"NO ORANGE JUS IS BETTER!"

"NO APPLE IS!"

"Actually I like lemonade better"

"NO THATS NOT A JUS PICK BETTER NEXT TIME"

"WELL ITS A DRINK"

"Guys stop. We are at a restaurant. Stop f*cking arguing."

"Language"

"Shut. Up."

"Anything else?" I asked. I tried ignoring the whole argument but it reminded me of my brothers and me when we were younger.