mall//Quackbur

THIS WAS REQUESTED BY @QuackForQuack

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG
--------------

Tw: kissing,

Quackity's POV:

Me and Wil, went to the mall. We needed some stuff, like more toothpaste, toilet paper, food and much more.

We were really enjoying ourselves, I could tell he was enjoying the time together.

I saw one of my friends! Charlie!

I waved to him and he waved back, wil was confused. Charlie came over and I introduced them to each other.

"Wil, this is Charlie. Charlie this is Wil, my boyfriend!" I introduced them. Wil seem annoyed, which made Charlie and I confused.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "Oh just shopping for some necessary things. How about you guys?" He asked. "Oh we're doing the same!" I replied.

"Well, I'm going to Weeners, see you later!" He said. "No way! We're also heading there!" I said. "Let's go together!" He suggested. I smiled and nodded.

I was holding Wil's hand and his grip seemed to tighten a lot. He was the one holding the bags too. Charlie grabbed my other hand and started walking towards the store.

We entered and I let go of Wil's hand and took Charlie's hand instead and bought everything we needed.

"Just that!" I said. "Oh okay, your total will be $12,99" the cashier said. I took Wil's card and paid.

"Have a great day! And you two look like a cute couple, I was watching you guys in the store and I'm actually jealous of how adorable your relationship is!" She said pointing to me and Charlie. "Uhm okay.." Charlie replied.

Wil seemed even more pissed off, he grabbed my other hand and didn't let go.

We walked out with our stuff and Charlie said he had to go. "Alright bye!" I said. "Bye!" He said. He kissed my cheek and left. "Do you need anything else?" I asked Wil.

He shook his head. "I don't either, let's go home!" I said. He grinned and nodded. we started making our way to the car and we hopped in, he was driving.

"Are you okay..? You haven't spoken in a while.." I asked, I worried for him. "Mhm" he said. This proved my point, he is definitely mad at me.

We silently pulled up to our house. I took the bags while Wil just watched me. I placed them on the counter, and started putting the new things where they belong.

After I was done, I noticed Wil wasn't there anymore. I was actually worried for him, his behaviour isn't like him. Yes, he can get jealous easily but- don't tell me he's jealous of Charlie..

I went up to our bedroom, I assumed that's where he'd be. I silently walked in, and he was hitting a pillow? He looked extremely angry, so I didn't want to bother him. I walked out closing the door.

He was like punching and beating up a pillow.. at least it was his pillow and not mine.

I sat down on the couch and decided to go on my phone. After 20 minutes, I decided to make supper.

I didn't want him to be mad at me for long, so I made his favorite. It was my mom's recipe, Mac and Cheese.

I got all the ingredients, I got the pots and started cooking.

I finished at 6:30 pm.

I placed the food on the plates and called Wil. After 1 minute with no response, I went to check up on him.

"Wil..?" I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps before the door quickly opened. "What? I'm busy." He said rudely. "Supper ready" I said. "I'll have it later." He answered. "It's your favorite" I replied. "I'm coming" he said.

I nodded and left, he followed behind me. We sat down and he basically inhaled the food.

After he was done, he placed his plate in the sink and left to go watch tv. I knew he was still mad, as usual he'd asked me questions. Like 'how was your day?' and stuff like that.

I finished and placed my plate in the sink. I went on the couch and sat close to Wil.

He seemed annoyed, but he wrapped his arm around me. I think he had calmed down?

"Are you okay..?" I asked. "Yes. I am!" He lied. "Are you sure..? What were you doing in the room..?" I asked, i was referring to before supper. "Oh, I was just on my phone" he lied again.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, god. Can't you trust me?" He questioned. I nodded and didn't reply.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and watched YouTube. "I'm going to use the bathroom.." he said. He got up and left.

I looked at the time and realized it was about 7:30 pm.

I continued watching whatever I was watching.

He soon came back, but he sat at the other end of the couch. Which did disappoint me, but I didn't complain.

I was starting to get tired at around 8 pm. I knew it was early to go to sleep but I was, way too tired to do anything else. Sort of like a wave of tiredness.

"I'll go to our room.. you can join me whenever.." I mumbled quickly. "Mhm" he replied.

I entered my room and changed into my pyjamas. I turned off the lights and climbed into my bed.

I wanted to fall asleep with him there so we could hug and fall asleep. But I didn't want to bother him, especially in his state right now.

So instead I grabbed a pillow. I hugged it really tightly. My head, one of my arms and one of my legs was on it.

I was so comfortable I fell asleep immediately.

-----------

I woke up, but the lights were open. "Hey.. I'm sorry for the way I acted.." He admitted. "I- oh you're asleep.. with a pillow.?" He asked. I could hear footsteps and then they stopped.

I felt him grab the pillow rudely. I still pretended to be asleep. He kissed my forehead and wished me a good night. And he left with my pillow.

I got up, I was curious what he was doing with the pillow. I saw him go outside, in the backyard.

He threw the pillow on the ground and went into our shed. Soon he came back out with a knife and flamethrower.

He started stabbing the pillow. I actually laughed while watching the full time, I almost got caught too.

Then when the pillow did even look like a pillow anymore, he grabbed the flamethrower and started burning it.

The poor pillow didn't even do anything. He watched in burn with a grin and waited for the flames to die down before he stepped onto it and started walking back inside.

I ran to our room and closed the door. I jumped onto the bed and grabbed another pillow for comfort. He walked in soon after. "You got to be kidding me." He said. He sighed before taking the pillow and just placing it back.

He climbed into bed, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I snuggled into his chest and we fell asleep.