Chapter 58: Drugs?

Next day:
The morning was normal as everyone had decided not to create scene related Aditya, after breakfast heirs went to the office. Everything was normal, girls were having meetings related to Aditya when suddenly they heard a noise. They went downstairs, girls got shocked seeing everyone present in the hall including heirs.
Aditya: why did you come to the office?
Aditya said while raising his voice a little,
Meegha: to give lunch,
Aditya: why? Did all servants die?
Meegha: why are you talking such things beta?
Aditya: SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!
Aditya gets more angry because of the word beta,
Aditya: don't think that I have forget everything, just because everyone starting a new start that doesn't mean we can also. WE CANNOT MOM, WE CANNOT! YOU LEAVE ME TO DIE, A YEAR BACK I DON'T KNOW WHO MY MOM WAS, HOW SHE LOOK OR ANY OF FAMILY MEMBERS.
Aditya started breathing heavily because of shouting,
Aditya: I waited for you every single day mom, it was so painful that I wanted to die, I was not able to tolerate their torture mom, I feel burning sensation all over my body, I beg them to kill me mom. My only hope was you and Bhai, but you both didn't come till the end, how I felt only I know. Ruhi bhabhi said that a mother goes through so much pain while giving birth, why you went through so much pain when you have to leave me dying?
It felt like a child complaining to mom about his pain, everyone's heart aches,
Aditya: And you all who are so desperate to make bond with me, where were you when I was dying there.
Everyone looked down, Aditya smiled painfully and went to his room,
Kiara: what happened to him Suraj bhai?
Suraj looked at Daksh,
Suraj: he had taken drugs,
Kiara widened her eyes, girls were shocked,
Sanskruti: he takes drugs,
Suraj nodded,
Nandani: in our whole family Aditya was the first person to take any intoxication, he was so addictive to those things. Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes was the only thing he ate or drank, he suffered a lot to leave them, god knows how he got them now.
Suraj: maybe he ordered by his old friends,
Vivan: we just find drugs packets from his cabin,
Kiara: I don't think he took them,
Everyone was shocked by her confidence,
Kiara: I'll go and check on him,
Daksh: Kiara! We don't know fully, if he had taken then he is not in his right sense plus he is angry too, it's not safe.
Kiara: bhai trust me, everything will be fine, I'll be fine.
She assures him, she looked at girls,
Sanskruti: take care!
Ishita: it's show time,
Ruhi: let's rock bestie!
Their statements make Kiara more confident, Kiara nodded with smile and went.
Ishita: are you really that confident?
Ishita asked Sanskruti,
Sanskruti: no, I'm hella worried about her,
Ruhi: me too!
Heirs laughed while standing behind them,
In their room:
Kiara entered the room, Aditya was sitting on the floor leaning against the bed. He was shaking badly and sweats were all over his face, Kiara sat on knees infront of him.
Kiara: I believe that you didn't take them,
Aditya: Kiara please make me calm, I can't control myself, I want them, I feel burning sensation all over my body, it's so hot.
Aditya said in painful voice, Kiara slowly cupped his face, she slowly wiped his sweat, he closed his eyes, she slowly pulled him closer and landed her lips on his. As soon he felt her lips on him he went crazy, he pulled her and made her sit on his lap, he grabbed her neck by one hand and other handed rested on her waist. He was kissing her aggressively, his hold on her was tight too, Kiara can feel the raised temperature of his body, her heart ache everytime she see him in pain. He bite her lips, Kiara clutched his shirt, he suck the same spot, he enter his tongue inside her mouth and explore evey inch, taste every inch of her mouth. After a long kiss Kiara broke the kiss, Kiara's body had given up long time ago, her love gave her energy till now. Kiara was breathing heavily, she was very close to him that in front of his eye her chest was going up and down, he watched it. He attacked on her neck till she breath, he bite, lick, suck her neck, she moaned. When he heard her moan he directly kissed her lips again with the same aggression, passion, need and desperate. After some time he was calm and he left her, her lips was all swollen, he looked at them.
Aditya: I'm sorry!
Kiara pecked him on his lips,
Kiara: it's ok! Are you ok?
Aditya nodded,
Kiara: you didn't take them, do you?
Aditya shook his head as no,
Kiara: then what happened to you?
Aditya: I was not able to control myself from not taking them, and when mom came I lost my control and everything messed up.
Kiara: don't worry she will understand you,
Aditya: I don't care,
Kiara: Aditya!
Aditya: you don't know anything Kiara, what I went through,
Kiara: let me know then, try to open up Aditya please.
Aditya looked at her for some time,
Aditya: I was just 4 years old when they throw me away from this house, I had hardly made any memories, I was shifted to hostel. From 4 to 23 I lived there, in whole 9 year no on cames to meet me, literally no one. I even forget their faces because I was so little when I last saw them, in my hostel everyone used to bully me, they said my parents forget me after giving me birth, my whole existence is fake, I'm an orphan whose family don't want him. During holidays everyone used to go back home but no one came to take me back home, I didn't come home for even one day in those 9 years, everyone used to give me pity look and their that sympathy talk.
Aditya clenched his jaw,
Aditya: I just hate when someone pity me, those years were so lonely but there was one person who was always there for me. My best friend Nitin, he was kind and innocent like Ruhi bhabhi, he removes all loneliness from my life and I removed his, we filled each other life with happiness. He was not good in study that's why his parents used to hate him, but when we were together we used to forget everything. Those days were so good, I still feel happy to remember those days.
Aditya smiled, Kiara smile too,
Aditya: our life resides in each other, we eat together, sleep together, study together, hang out together, we do everything together. Everything was good until Shivani came, Shivani was our classmate and our first female friend. Everyone rejected us but she accepted us, her this nature attract me, slowly I get to know about her more and slowly I grew feelings for her. My feelings was so natural, I just want to be with her, marry her and lived peaceful life, I was so in love with her.
Aditya looked at Kiara and again looked down,
Aditya: But one day Nitin confessed me that he liked Shivani, my world collapsed on the spot, I don't know how to react, what to tell. I decided to be quiet for the time being, slowly I noticed how happy Nitin is when he is with Shivani, his excitement and happiness was beyond the word crush. How can I destroy that?
Aditya asked Kiara,
Aditya:I give up on Shivani, I crashed all my dreams with my own hand, I left broken. They came in relationship, I helped him to propose her, I bring her to spot and hand over her to him, infront me he proposed her. I was smiling like an idiot that day, only I knew what I had sacrificed, The first time happiness entered my life in the form of Nitin and Shivani, I was hiding thousands of pain behind my smile. They were happy but I don't have regret, because they were good friends, because they never forget me. They give me same value and importance, like bad days doesn't stay long happiness also doesn't stay long. We got to know Shivani was dating 3 boys at one time, clearly she was cheating on Nitin. But I don't know from where Nitin got the news that I liked Shivani and I left her because I knew her true colour, for the first time Nitin shouted at me,
Flashback:
In hostel room,
Nitin: ANSWER MY QUESTION ADITYA, DO YOU LIKE HER?
Aditya was so shocked because it is first time Nitin was shouting on him, Aditya quietly nodded.
Nitin: even knowing how she is, you still encourage me to propose her, you know na how much I love her, how much it will hurt me still you hide.
Tears formed in his eyes,
Aditya: Nitin listen to me, I don-----
Nitin: I don't want explanation Aditya, her cheating doesn't hurt me that much how much your betray hurt me.
He started crying,
Aditya: once lis---
Nitin: what will get from that, can you erase this pain? I feel like dying today Aditya, my whole life destroyed today, you broke my trust Aditya.
He stare in his eyes for moment and left from there without listening Aditya.
Aditya: Nitin...... Nitin.....
Aditya called him but he didn't turn back, he left.
Flashback ends,
Aditya: I called him Kiara but he didn't listen, that was our last conversation because next day I found his dead body hanging in our room. He was alive when I reach there, I tried to save him but I was too late, he took last breath in my arms. He told me that he is happy that he is dying in my arms, but pain I gave was too much to handle. I begged him not to leave me, I apologized him several time but still he left me Kiara.
Aditya started crying, Kiara patted his back,
Aditya: I was shaking badly when he left his last breath, his dead body was in my arms, it was so horrified. After getting this news in his house, his dad told that at the end Nitin did something good for them by freeing them. I just wanna kill him!
He said angrily, Kiara was noticing frequent change in behaviour,
Aditya: I was so broken, I started drinking alcohol, slowly I also started taking drugs. I don't even know when I become addicted to them, I literally took them everyday, I became obsessed with them, I feel uneasy even if I don't take them for a day. One day my teacher caught me, because of money my tearcher told this first to my dad rather than principal. Without seeing me or talking me dad shift me to rehab center, his ignores hurt me like hell Kiara. In that center I died every day, I was going insane without them, I was becoming mad, I feel burning sensation all over the body, I feel anxious, I tremble everyday, vomit blood, I feel like to die than tolerate this pain, I just wanted them, I wanted to feel them in my blood. When I ran from there they broke my legs and lock me in room where there was no light. I just want to see mom or my last hope Daksh bhai, but they didn't come Kiara, I waited everyday, I prayed to God, I give application to hospital that I want to meet them but mom denied to meet me Kiara.
Aditya wiped the tears and looked away, Kiara held his hand,
Aditya: This rejection change me, I decided recovered from this and destroyed everyone's life. As soon as I was released from there, I destroyed Nitin's whole family, seeing them in pain the burning sensation in my blood cool down. Slowly I started liking to see someone in pain, torture them, play with them. This behaviour didn't go unnoticed by my family, they took me to doc, doc said it's side effects of drugs that happened to my brain and I'll be fine. But doc was wrong, it increased day by day, everyone give up on me but then suddenly Dadi announced our marriage, I was against but then I thought I'll get personal toy with whom I can play whenever I want and however I want. But when you said that you'll make my life hell too, I felt interesting, slowly your revenge or act make me turn into playful from psycho. Your so different from other girls, I was having fun to play with you but not in psycho, I like to annoy you, irritate you. I got a competitor in my war, I lost the war but got something so precious, you win the war and got me as your servants.
Kiara: I win the war and got my husband!
Kiara said while smiling, Aditya looked at her,
Aditya: I said that I want to make your life hell, but I suffered when you suffered, I want to see you in pain but I feel pain to see you you in pain. I was so confused about you but slowly everything gets clear, I can't live without you.
He said staring deep in her eyes while tears were in his eyes,
Aditya: Doc said my condition is getting worse, do you know why?
Kiara: no,
Aditya: I feel suffocated Kiara, I feel like past is repeating again, you..... committed suicide like Nitin and that too because of me. Whatever happening is affecting me mentally too much, I'm not strong like you, I can't tolerate it. Whenever I see mom doing something to improve our bond anger rush all over me, but because you don't want, I control. But by controlling it inside is making me suffocate, I'm not able to breath in this environment Kiara. I can't do this Kiara, I can't! Please free me, I feel suffocated, it so much I can't tolerate.
Aditya started crying, Kiara hugged him tightly but he hugged her back more tightly, she didn't know because of her she is suffering. He was crying badly, Kiara heart ache but it was important, Because he is not expressing it and storing it inside, his mental state is getting worse. It need to come out, Kiara was patting his back while giving soft kisses to his shoulder, hair, neck. He cried and cried for so long, he slept while crying, after noticing it Kiara laughed.
Kiara: you'll feel free after you woke up hubby!
Kiara tried to move but his hold was so strong, she had to give up and stay like that, she was admiring him while tears are in her eyes.
Kiara's Pov:
Sometimes you feel that your pain is more but when you see others, you feel it's nothing infront of their pain. I'm experiencing the same thing, I didn't even imagine this man go through this much. Don't worry, I'll fill your life with happiness again, I promised! I'll prove my love Adi, the life your mom was not able to give you even giving you birth, I'll give you that life.