Chapter 52: Vivan shouting on Saumya

Ishita gulped and spoke,
Ishita: when he locked me and went, I started to bang the door, I shouted everyone's name, I try hard to control my fear but I was not able to. Past memories started to flash infront of me, I try to control but it took over me, I started to shake, I get traumatized and after some time I fainted.
Ishita stopped, Daksh kissed her forehead, somehow it's working Daksh act was making Ishita strong.
Ishita: I'm an aggressive person, during my childhood, when I behaved aggressively, my dadi used to lock me in the basement. Every night she would tell me scary stories about that basement to scare me more, I was just 10 years old at that time so I got scared easily. Especially with the dark because there was complete darkness in the basement, slowly my fear turned into trauma, because it never stopped. I would beg her but she never saw mercy, I used to shout for help but no one helped me.
Tear left from Ishita's eyes, Daksh kissed her both eyes and hug her.
Daksh: why no one helped you?
Ishita: nothing was in my moms hand, my dad would never go against Dadi and Qabir was so small that time.
Daksh tightens the hug,
Daksh: I knew you were a brave girl but I didn't know that you are this strong.
Ishita: am I really strong?
Daksh: strong woman I ever seen,
Ishita smiled,
Daksh: I would love to know about you more but you just woke up from trauma, let's not pressure more and take a rest.
Ishita: are you going somewhere?
Daksh: no, don't worry I'm with you only,
Ishita: you was telling that someone is behind this, who is he?
Daksh: we don't know fully, but do you remember same incident happened in past.
Ishita nodded, Daksh told everything happened that day, all their assumptions, doubts, everything. Ishita was shock, she didn't not expected this, after sometime they slept while cuddling.

Meanwhile Suraj & Sanskruti:
They enter in room, Sanskruti scan the room before entering, Suraj noticed it and held her hand. Sanskruti enter in while looking at Suraj, they sat on bed, he gave her water to drink.
Suraj: took care of everyone leaving yourself,
Sanskruti: your there for that, aren't you?
Suraj smiled at her statement,
Suraj: even if I'm there you can't be careless,
Sanskruti: ok!
Suraj: are feeling ok now?
Immediately her face get dull, she nodded, Suraj sat beside her.
Suraj: when I said I love you, that means I love YOU, not because you are like Sara. In this world there so many people like her, that doesn't mean I will love everyone, dadi never met her, she just knew that she is cultural girl. So she choose you because your a culture girl, but isn't it common to be cultural girl, there are so many girls like this. Its not like that I will love everyone, I fall for your kindness, the way you are, understanding and everything. Everything about you is so good, I don't know the specifics reason why I fell for you, but I want you to know that I never looked at you like that, like your Sara's copy and you both are complete different persons.
Sanskruti: did Kiara told you?
Sanskruti asked while looking down,
Suraj: yes, do have plan to tell me ever?
Sanskruti didn't reply,
Suraj: love!
Suraj called her softly with so much love, Sanskruti was not able to hold more and she hugged her and started crying, Suraj hugged her back and shower her with love.
Sanskruti: it was suffocating, I can't describe how I felt in this days, sorry I hurt you.
Suraj: it's ok! I got you, I can tolerate everything, every ups down of yours, your anger, your annoyingness, your naughtyness, everything.
Sanskruti cried more,
Suraj: shhh! Enough love, I can't see tears in your eyes.
Sanskruti stopped crying and later they broke the hug, Suraj wiped the tears, he knew she cried after long time, so much pain was stored in her heart, finally it came out.
Suraj: your not mad person love, what you see is real, what you feel is real.
Again tears form in Sanskruti eyes again, only she knows how much it suffocated her,
Suraj: Please love no more tears for that bastard,
Sanskruti nodded and suddenly started speaking of that incident, it's all about comfort,
Sanskruti: I was sleeping when I heard some noise, it was not clear, I turned on the switches but power was off. I again heard the noise so I came out of the bed and went towards the noise. As I went near I recognised the sound, I froze on the spot, it was him, he was laughing, that laugh horrified me so much. Without caring anything I ran and came out, I hear his whining, I controlled myself and called you.
Suraj caress her head,
Suraj: good job!
Then Suraj told her everything about that misterious guy, there assumption, doubt everything.
Suraj: do you think it's Arun?
Sanskruti: maybe, but I don't think it's someone from family.
Suraj frowned,
Sanskruti: I assure you, it not from our family.
Suraj smirked and now Sanskruti frowned,
Suraj: our?
Sanskruti flustered,
Sanskruti: let's sleep, it's late!
Suraj: is someone blushing?
Sanskruti: no!
Sanskruti said and lay down and cover herself, Suraj slept beside her, he move closer to her.
Suraj: can I hug you?
Sanskruti nodded, Suraj smiled and hugged her, which is more likely cuddling and they slept.