Chapter 53: Realization

Ruhi entered in their room and as expected everything was scattered and broken. Ruhi searched for Vivan in room, he was sitting on the floor leaning against the bed, Ruhi went to him with first aid. Without saying anything she rolled his sleeves and carefully removed every glass piece. When Ruhi put dettol on his wounds he hissed in pain,
Ruhi: this is how mummy is feeling right now,
Ruhi looked at him, he turned his face, Ruhi did dressing to his every wounds and sat beside him.
Ruhi: I was 4 when I lost my parents in the car accident,
She said while looking straight, Vivan looked at her,
Ruhi: I was shifted to orphanage, I was there for 2 year, in those 2 year what I experienced you can never imagine. Mistake can be happen sometimes terrible and unforgiving, and sometimes hurtful, painful but forgiving. But your lucky because you have parents, ask someone who don't have them, you may say that its better not to have if there are like this. But after the struggle in the past you had, this life which you are living luxury now, won't be there. Your full life will be in struggle and loneliness, there won't be end.
She looked at him, he was already looking at her,
Ruhi: you know the pain a women go through during the pregnancy,
He nodded,
Ruhi: your mom went through that to give birth to you, it is said that, it is second life women get in form of mom. She kept her life on line to give you life, did her mistake was that far that after this much she still fighting for that son for which she ensure all pain, not cared of her life.
Vivan just stare, he felt touchy, Ruhi looked straight again and continued.
Ruhi: whenever I look at her, I see a lonely and broken woman who is tired from trying, tired of being pulled, sometimes from you, sometimes from your dad and sometimes from dadi. Did you ever tried to understand her or know her side of story.
Vivan looked down,
Ruhi: life always doesn't give second chance.
(Ruhi: aisa na ho tumhe ehsaas hote-hote bahut der ho jaye)
Ruhi: realize it before it's too late like Dadi, Dadi is near to die, we don't know if she has a few years, months, days or few minutes. At least now papa and chacha understood their mistake and started showing love to her, trying to be family, but will you be ok if something happened mummy and she died without your love.
Vivan make a fist, she noticed it and hold his hand,
Ruhi: I know it's hard but do you think it was easy for them, do you think they are that type of parents who will be in peace if there children are in pain. They made a mistake by controlling their feelings and by not trusting you, but you don't do the same. Try to look from there side, try to be little understanding, we can be a great family.
Vivan looked at her,
Ruhi: You don't have any problem with chacha and Chachi, right?
Vivan nodded,
Ruhi: ok! then Dadi, she did alot for you all, you have to accept it.
Vivan nodded,
Ruhi: you don't have problem with Daksh and Aditya too,right?
Vivan nodded,
Ruhi: do you still have a problem with Suraj bhai?
Vivan looked away,
Ruhi: you should know this then, Suraj bhai was in a relationship with girl name Sara, when this thing got to know in house they pressured Suraj bhai to break-up. but he didn't, they tried in different ways too but nothing worked, at the end papa offered an offer to him. if he breaks up with Sara then he will bring you home, eventually Suraj bhai accepted.
Vivan widened his eyes,
Ruhi: chacha did the same, if Daksh bhai leaves the fever of becoming a lawyer and joins the company then he will bring Aditya bhai back to home. Suraj bhai think that everything happened because of him, he loved but you all had paid for that. He thinks because him Daksh bhai had left his dream because that time business was going rapidly down, he didn't paid attention to you that's why you suffered. But truth was that he was broken too, he was suffering too, he thinks he failed to take responsibility of being elder brother. He have battle every day inside him, he wanted to correct his mistakes, he wants you to be happy, he wanted Daksh bhai and Aditya bhai to be happy. Do you still think he is wrong?
Vivan: no, I was just angry with him but I think now he should be angry with me instead.
Ruhi: look if you try, you can have a family, a real family.
Vivan: this realisation is so much but pain I went through was also so much,
Ruhi: I know, the pain you gave me was also so much, but if I didn't put that thing away then do you think we will be like this now?
This hit him hard,
Ruhi: at least give them a chance to correct themselves, then if you think then forgive them.
Vivan: can you hug me,
Ruhi smiled and hugged him, she caress his back, he closed his eyes.
Vivan: I'm so confused,
Ruhi: don't force yourself, just let whatever is happening, slowly everything will get clear.
Vivan: thank you for everything,
Ruhi: your welcome!
They hugged for more minutes then Ruhi broke the hug,
Ruhi: let's eat breakfast now,
Vivan nodded, Ruhi came out to bring breakfast but stopped when she saw whole family outside the door. Saumya hugged her tightly and cried,
Ruhi: what happened mummy? Is everything ok?
Saumya didn't replied,
Ruhi: are you upset because of Vivan? Don't worry I had talk to him.
Kiara: that is why she is crying,
Sanskruti: we heard everything,
Mamta: actually we were worried about you so we came,
Ruhi now understood everything, Ruhi broke the hug and looked at Saumya.
Ruhi: it's ok mummy, I understand you, I'll help you to get your son back, we will help you.
She said while looking at Sanskruti, Ishita and Kiara and they nodded,
Kiara: now we have a secret enemy we have to be together,
Everyone laughed,
Ruhi: did no one had breakfast?
Sanskruti: no one,
Ruhi: you all go, I'll bring him,
They went, Ruhi enter in room,
Vivan: what happened? Where is breakfast?
Ruhi: nobody had breakfast, everyone came here because they were worried about me.
Vivan: obviously they don't trust me,
Ruhi: they don't trust your anger, now let's go.
Vivan nodded, they were about to exit the room when Vivan held her wrist, she looked at him.
Vivan: will you please tell me your story, your past, if you're comfortable then. I want to know everything about you, thats why don't take my intention in wrong way.
Ruhi: I will, let's have breakfast now.
Ruhi said while smiling, everyone sat on table, elder were so happy but Saumya and Meegha on cloud 6. They somehow control their tears, The respect and love towards these girls are increased by 10 times today. After breakfast heirs quietly left,
In Viraj and Saumya room:
Saumya was sitting on bed seeing album of heirs childhood, Viraj entered. Viraj kept his hand on her shoulder, she looked at him and stood up immediately.
Saumya: what happened? Do you need something Viraj ji?
Viraj: sit down, I don't need anything,
Saumya sat confusedly,
Viraj: I'm sorry Saumya, I didn't take my responsibility properly, I failed to be a son, husband and father. Because of me your sons is hating you, I was never there for you when you need me, I was not there when your fighting with life while giving birth to your children.
Saumya: our children!
Viraj looked at her,
Saumya: life is too short to hold grudge Viraj ji, already we are getting old.
Saumya kept her hand on his,
Saumya: Let's unite our scattered family together?
Viraj smiled and nodded,

In Jairaj and Meegha's room:
Jairaj was in room waiting for Meegha, Meegha entered, she saw him but ignored him.
Jairaj: I'm sorry Meegha,
Meegha stopped at her spot, in whole married life it was first time he was apologizing and that too in soft tone. Jairaj went near her,
Jairaj: I made a mistake in recognizing you, I was so dry person that I didn't feel like my family need me or I should do something for them. For this family everything you did alone, for our childrens mother was also you and father was also you.
Tears formed in her eyes,
Jairaj: but I never thought of another women, I didn't love you but in my heart is always been you.
Meegha looked at him,
Jairaj: please give me chance, I want to create a new life for us.
Meegha hugged him, this is what she craved for her whole life, her cravenness destroy everything.
Meegha: why it took you so long? Because of me everything has destroy, what I should do now?
Jairaj: I'm sorry! Whatever we do, we will do it together now.