Chapter 27: Apologizing

Next day at night:
Heirs has decided that they'll apologize today, they had prepared everything together.
Suraj's Room:
With so much courage Suraj entered inside, Sanskruti was sitting on the couch while using phone. She looked at him and then again on her phone, Suraj came in front of her and kneel down. Sanskruti was suprised, having men ego person is sitting in front of her like this.
Suraj: I'm preparing for this moment from yesterday but still I don't know how to say. Please listen me carefully without interrupting because it's hard to sacrifice your ego and do this.
Sanskruti was listening to him very carefully while looking at him, he was looking down.
Suraj: I don't know how I'm gonna apologize to you but I'm still here to apologise. I don't know what to tell or where to start because it's first time I'm apologizing someone. In our house there is nothing like apologizing, forgiving and other stuff, there is only one thing or we can say rule for every mistake "punishment". After doing bad with you all we never apologize because it was never our thing. Being kind, accepting fault, apologize, care, love this all is not our things because this not what we have taught. I have men ego and that's why whenever you go against me I get angry, I'm arrogant and such a bad person. When in the hospital you called us monsters I got confused, I thought I didn't do anything bad to her why she called me monsters. I don't know how I hurt you or what my mistakes were, I don't understand this kind of stuff . Oberois world is so different, my world is so different it didn't contain this thing. I think distraction can destroy me, to avoid any distraction I behave with people differently. I don't get attach to them and keep them in their place, I behave harshly with you because I don't want any kind of distraction. But I didn't know when I went this far, I surely did wrong with you but in my world there is nothing good and bad. Now also I don't know the difference between wrong and right. I thought you'll destroy me and that's why I started ignoring you, I was so blind with this thought that I did wrong with you in honeymoon trip. When you told me I'm destroying you without being your distraction then I come back to sense. But when I saw divorce paper I got angry "how dare she" this is the first thought that came to my mind but backup of my mind everything got numb, I'm sorry but I can't leave you ever. Even though I see you as my own property, I think you as mine. You're the only thing I have, I can't let you go at any cost even you become my distraction. I will gladly accept my destruction rather than let you go. I slapped you, it was my biggest mistake in my whole life, you can slap me too or beat me. You can give me any kind of punishment, I'll accept it but I'll not leave you.

Meanwhile Daksh's Room:
Daksh enter inside the room, Ishita was standing in gallery. When Ishita felt someone presence she looked behind, seeing him she was about to go but he grabbed her arm. She try to jerked his hand but his grib was strong,
Daksh: why you always ignores me?
Ishita didn't reply, he pulled her close.
Daksh: since we married you always ignore me, why?
Ishita: leave me.
Daksh: answer me.
Ishita: I will not.
Daksh: I'll too then.
Ishita: leave me, your touch is so flithy.
Daksh: really?
With this he pulled her closer, Ishita was feeling so creepy & dirty under his touch.
Ishita: you treat me like I don't even exist so what else do you expect from me, before you treat me like I don't exist it's better I ignore you first and one more thing you ignore me first. You were so cold to me without any reason and ignore me, your nothing to me so for me ignoring was not important.
Ishita said in a little aggressive way, as soon Ishita completed Daksh release her. Ishita was about to go from there but stopped.
Daksh: please stop, I want to talk with you.
Hearing please from his mouth made her stop instantly,
Daksh: I'm sorry to touch you again but I have no option. I want to know why you ignore me but if I directly ask you then you'll not tell me so I do this to trigger you. I don't know how to apologise because however I apologized it doesn't matter. Because my mistakes don't deserve forgiveness but you deserve apologies. If I hurt you like my other brothers then I would have felt less guilty because hurting physically is so much better than what I had done. Monsters can hurt you or harm you like my other brothers did but what I had done is doesn't count in monster thing, I'm really a evil. I know you hate me & my touch but I hate myself more than you hate me. I can't give a clear explanation about anything because there are so many things that I don't want to share with anyone, but little I can tell. Whatever I did with you, I myself don't know why I did, I'm not that cruel like my brothers then why I did it. I really don't know, I became very confused when it comes to you. Remember When I said "this tears which is fighting to fall today, the day will come when they will not be in your eyes because you will become emotionless like me" I didn't mean that I'll make you like me, my cruel world will make you. Once you enter in this world you will only come out as monster like us, This world never leaves anyone. When I said your kindness will burn you this what I meant. You suggested divorce idea because you can't see their pain, you want to make them free, you thought it was good for them but what you got in return, pain. You're too good for my world, do you understand now what I mean. I'm sorry for whatever I have done, I promise I'll not touch you ever but I'll not divorce you ever, even I had to be a virgin for the rest of my life.
Ishita looked at him through her shoulder,
Daksh: If you want to give me any punishment, I'll accept it.
He stared at her while she did the same, without replying Ishita passed away from him and lay in bed. She ignores him and tries to pretend to be sleeping but his words were roaming inside her mind, not expecting emotional less man explanation or apologization to be like this.