This Is A Revolution: Part Two

More nicknames because I didn't think they would be in this:

Albany: Allie
New York City: Yorkie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April, 1768-Boston, Province of Massachusetts Bay
Mass thinks it's cute that Britain tries to stop Adams' circular letter from circulating throughout the colonies. She doesn't even know he wrote his own letter and sent it around the colonies as well.

He agrees he sounded a little desperate when New York's letter landed on his desk and said just as much. However, he doubted New York actually wrote it.

York was sick. Penny told him just as much. York probably told either Penny or Jersey to write his words down on a piece of paper and then send it to him.

Penny and Jersey's letters arrive just a week later.

May, 1768-Boston, Province of Massachusetts Bay
He didn't believe Maine when he ran in and said that a British warship with FIFTY cannons was in HIS harbor.

However, he could see it now, sitting there as it watched over his city.

He wished he could rip Britain's head right off her neck.

All he wanted was to get that ship out of his harbor.

June, 1768-Boston, Province of Massachusetts Bay
"Did they seriously seize your ship?" Mass asked as he watched Hancock pace.

"Yes."

"How are you going to get it back?" Hancock shrugged.

"I can't do much." Hancock answered. Mass huffed.

July, 1768-Boston, Province of Massachusetts Bay
He was already frustrated with Britain. She tried to stop the letter from circulating and she put a full-on warship in his harbor.

Yet, she really thought it was a good idea to not only steal and refit Hancock's OWN ship! She fucking dissolve his general court!

Sure, it wasn't directly her fault, but it was still her fault.

When Britain appears again in his colony, he's choking the life out of her.

August, 1768-New York, Province of New York
Mass didn't expect New York to open the door when he knocked.

York was sickly pale and had lost a ton of pounds. He didn't even look like a human. He looked like he just had a thin layer of flesh over his bones.

Mass could also see he was having trouble standing, leaning his near entire body weight on the doorframe.

"You look dead." Mass stated bluntly. New York just rolled his eyes.

"As if I don't know. Now, are you here to scrutinize my appearance or are you here to discuss something?" York hissed back. Mass shook his head and his face turned serious.

"I'm here to talk about boycotting British goods." Mass answered. York's eyes lit up and he grinned.

"Then, come in."

September, 1768-Boston, Province of Massachusetts Bay
Before the British warships and troops even enter his harbor, Mass has his rifle ready, locked and loaded.

He knew how to shoot. Maine had taught him. Though, his gun was in desperate need of cleaning as it had been stuck in his basement for a long time.

He stared at his window as he polished the gun. If it comes to bloodshed, he'll be ready.

March, 1769-New York, Province of New York
"Will Parliament repeal the Townshend Acts?" Penny asked. York turned towards him. He still looked sick, but he was finally able to have full control of his limbs. However, dark bags still hung under his eyes. New York sighed.