A week later, the provincial joint examination quickly kicked off. It would be a lie to say that he is not nervous. No matter how mature Wang Xiaoquan is, he is only a seventeen-year-old boy. He will still be uneasy and worry about gains and losses. But before, he had no one to talk to or rely on, so he could only carry it silently by himself. Stand, keeping all your vulnerabilities in your heart. But things are different now. There is someone who is always caring about him and caring about him from afar, insisting on a phone call or text message every day. Although the words are not gorgeous and the words are not sensational, Wang Xiaoquan, who has been dry for a long time, feels very at ease. Peace of mind. The loneliness that is innate and deep into the bones of an orphan is something that most people cannot experience or understand. When a person has been alone for more than ten years and has someone's sincere care from his heart and soul, no one can refuse it, right?

Wang Xiaoquan is not stupid, and can even be quite smart. He naturally knows that his dependence and care on Qin Han seems to have reached a "dangerous" level, which makes him feel anxious and even panicked when he is very insecure. Although he always appears to be very optimistic and cheerful, who knows that deep down he actually has the least trust in human nature? He just uses his sunny and cheerful appearance to deceive others and deceive himself. He has nothing left. If his personality is no longer lovable, how can he survive? He began to deliberately keep a certain distance from Qin Han. Whenever he was upset and wanted to talk to Qin Han on the phone, he also tried to do other things to divert his attention.

Qin Han, who is now known as "Little Qin Fox" and is hated by many business elites, is naturally not unaware of this. In fact, he was keenly aware of Wang Xiaoquan's alienation from him. But his nickname was not for nothing. He was cunning and knew exactly what to do most effectively. Wang Xiaoquan didn't say anything, and Qin Han didn't make it clear. He just pretended not to know, and used tenderness and true feelings to impress the other party as always. Although this method is simple, it is more effective. What he is best at is attacking his weak points, and He is very patient, so he is naturally not afraid that the "prey" will not fall into the "trap".

But Wang Xiaoquan is not as old-fashioned as someone else. He is suffering a lot now. On the one hand, she felt guilty for treating Qin Han with such sincere care, but on the other hand, she didn't dare to get too close, for fear that one day when Qin Han changed, she would be hurt. Qin Han is different from Ning Bin. Wang Xiaoquan and Ning Bin grew up together. They are as close as brothers. But perhaps because he has been used to taking care of them since childhood, Wang Xiaoquan has always positioned them in a position similar to companions who need to be taken care of. On the road, they help and encourage each other, but rarely tell each other their true thoughts. They are not the people he thinks of talking to when he has troubles. It's like he cares for the children in the orphanage. He gives his sincerity to them, but most of that sincerity is based on sympathy for each other and growing up together. This friendship can be said to be deep or deep, and it can be said to be weak. At least when one of them hurts him and betrays him, he will feel angry and disappointed, but will not lose control. Because he was not dependent on them, or the relationship between them was originally unequal, he gave what he could with reservations, and they accepted the help with a grateful heart. They were grateful to him, the big brother who grew up together in the orphanage. , but wont show your heart to him.

Amidst such tangled and conflicting emotions, Wang Xiaoquan safely passed the provincial joint entrance examination and was still ranked first. However, their school eliminated six more people and there were still six people left. Sun Xueru and Wang Kun were still on the list. In order to prepare for the national joint examination in October, the province decided to gather the top 20 participating students in the province for fully closed centralized training. The requirements for this training camp are quite strict. In order to ensure that students can concentrate on their preparations, it is strictly prohibited to carry mobile phones and other electronic products. Wang Xiaoquan also has an excuse. Although he has the space to bring any "contraband" easily, he still tries his best to conceal it. With a guilty conscience, he informed Qin Han of the unfortunate news. Qin Han thought that it would be good to "separate" for a while, but pushing too hard would be self-defeating. He did not expose Wang Xiaoquan's obvious excuse, pretending to be unaware, and gave Wang Xiaoquan careful instructions. Finally, he reluctantly hung up the phone.

Wang Xiaoquan breathed a sigh of relief and also felt a little melancholy, but his attention was quickly attracted by the very compact training. Because he ranked first in both the city and provincial joint entrance exams, his teachers had great expectations for him. While his classmates admired and admired him, they were also unconvinced, and those who were obviously targeting him were not interested. A few, which left Wang Xiaoquan with no time to be distracted and began to devote himself to studying.

The training location where they are located is a summer cram school. It is said to be a school, but in fact it is just a medium-sized yard, a few classrooms, and a few dormitories. Although the place is not big, there are twenty participating students and a few responsible persons. It's quite spacious and comfortable for the teacher to live in. The provincial education department also spent a lot of money, and even specially hired people to open small stoves for them, and it was free of charge. This surprised Wang Xiaoquan, who was a bit stingy at heart, and he could eat several small stoves at every meal. The big bowl shocked the girls who didn't have much appetite. They really didn't know how big his stomach was to be able to hold so much food.

"You can't make a living, and you can't eat free meals like this!" Wang Kun has been with Wang Xiaoquan for almost four years, and he understands this guy's petty gain personality best. He really can't stand it anymore, and he suppresses it. The voice said in an iron-clad tone. It wasn't Wang Kun who was so troublesome, he was really frightened, and he was swallowing three large bowls of food every day. He was really afraid that Wang Xiaoquan would get into trouble.

"What, I'm really hungry, okay!" Wang Xiaoquan muttered aggrievedly while taking big mouthfuls of rice. His appetite was indeed not that good before, but for some reason recently, probably due to his cultivation, his appetite suddenly increased sharply. He ate relatively little in the cafeteria, just to avoid scaring everyone. In fact, he would eat it every day. Sneaking into the space to make up for a few meals.

"Are you going to grow taller again?" Wang Kun asked in a sour tone, seeing that Wang Xiaoquan didn't seem to be lying. Before the summer vacation, he was a few centimeters taller than Wang Xiaoquan. Unexpectedly, just two months after the summer vacation, Wang Xiaoquan, a bastard who ate chemical fertilizers, was taller than him. Now he is three centimeters taller than him. How long is he? Do you want anyone else to live?

"Hey, our goal is 1.9 meters!" Wang Xiaoquan looked embarrassed.

"What the hell!" Wang Kun, who had been stationary at 1.80 meters for several months, became angry with embarrassment.

The author has something to say: Sorry, its a bit late today O(n_n)O~