"Hey, you kid came to our store to promote business, didn't you? That's so unkind..." The fat landlady, who had been worried for a long time, breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that the atmosphere had calmed down, and slapped Wang Xiaoquan in the face. On the back of his head, he pretended to be angry.

"Oops, I forgot you were here, haha, I'm sorry, I'll bring you two boxes of pastries as an apology next time..." Wang Xiaoquan took advantage of the situation and made a begging gesture, and said with a smile. In fact, he had just told the fat proprietress about their store and asked for a lot of business advice. The proprietress was just trying to liven up the atmosphere. After all, ordinary people would suffer a loss no matter what they did against a rich man.

"Okay, you're such a sweet-talking kid, hurry up and go inside. I guess your group of kids are almost half full..." Seeing that it was getting late, the fat landlady quickly waved her hand and urged.

"Okay, Auntie, I'll go in first." After Wang Xiaoquan greeted the fat proprietress, he turned to Liu Wenqiang and waved to them, "I'll go in first, all you handsome guys and beauties, be sure to visit our restaurant when you have time." Shop..." Wang Xiaoquan estimated that Liu Wenqiang would definitely go, otherwise he would not take the initiative to ask about the name and specific location of the shop. In fact, he also admires this buddy Liu Wenqiang. He is really a typical example of becoming more courageous after repeated defeats! Sun Xueru didn't know how many times she had rejected him. This guy continued to pursue him as fiercely as ever. Even if Sun Xueru made sarcastic remarks to him, he never took it seriously. He was such a cool person in front of a bunch of younger brothers. , for a girl, he didnt even have the slightest temper. It must be said that this guy is a seed of infatuation. Wang Xiaoquan didn't know what happened to others. If it were him, he would never be able to persist and should have given up eight hundred years ago. Love is such an elusive and mysterious existence!

When Wang Xiaoquan found Ning Bin and others, he found that these people had really started to eat. Especially Wang Lin, who is a huge eater. Li Li revealed that this guy has replenished his plate several times and is still eating with gusto. Wang Xiaoquan was also very hungry, so he didn't say much to them, took a plate and went to pick up the barbecue.

"Brother Xiaoquan, what are you doing outside? Why did it take you so long? We are almost full..." Li Li is a girl after all, and her appetite is much smaller than that of the older boys, and her stomach is full now. I was so full that I couldn't eat anything.

"I talked to the boss lady for a while, and then I met a few classmates and chatted outside for a while..." Wang Xiaoquan said in a casual tone while skillfully rolling the grilled yellow and oily barbecue slices with fresh lettuce leaves. replied. Although the ingredients in this store are not pure and fresh as produced in the space, these fresh meats are cooked in secret and taste absolutely delicious when grilled. Wrapped in lettuce, they taste oily but not greasy, and are extremely refreshing.

"Oh, let me tell you, why did it take so long?" Li Li muttered and did not continue to ask.

"Hey, when can we rent a store as big as this?" Li Ming was almost full. Unlike when he first came in, he looked like a starving ghost reincarnated. Now he is polite and leisurely. , while eating, he looked at this magnificently decorated barbecue restaurant with envy.

"As long as we work hard, one day we will have such a beautiful store!" Su Jie was also very coveted for this luxurious and grand restaurant, but unlike Li Ming's simple envy, he was full of confidence. Although the dim sum in their store is currently priced at low prices, the sales volume is very good. After they gain popularity, they will develop into high-end food. By then, they will not only sell quality products, but also high-profit brand value. What's more, they have the secret weapon of exclusive flavor enhancement, which others do not have. This is their biggest advantage. Even if someone follows suit in the future, it will not threaten their Maixiangju. When the time is right, they will be sold nationwide and even exported to It is possible in foreign countries, and small store problems are naturally not worth mentioning.

"It's probably going to take quite a while..." Wang Lin swallowed a few slices of roasted and sizzling pork belly, looked up casually at the luxurious hall that was as big as a dozen of their small shops, and spoke inarticulately. road.

"Don't be so arrogant, nothing is impossible in this world..." Ning Bin took a sip of beer and said firmly.

Wang Xiaoquan was very happy to see everyone so positive and confident. But these are all things in the future, and they have plenty of time to think about it, but now there are still "near worries" that have not been resolved. Wang Xiaoquan saw that everyone had come out of the gloom and had almost eaten, so he tentatively spoke cautiously. Said: "Xiao Bin, um, do you have any plans? It's about Ms. Feng..." No matter how bad that woman is, she is still Ning Bin's biological mother. As Ning Bin's brother, Wang Xiaoquan should not be too disrespectful to her. But when he wanted to call her Aunt Feng, he couldn't say it, and it always felt weird. What's more, she is still in the hospital with her life or death uncertain, so they can't pretend they don't know.

Ning Bin froze when he heard this, and veins popped out on the hand holding the glass. He was silent for a while before he said: "Fuck her!" He didn't blame Wang Xiaoquan for being troublesome, after all, this matter was not something he just avoided mentioning. If you can get over it, you have to face it. He knew that what he did was very cold-blooded and ruthless, no different from Feng Rou, that selfish woman. But he just couldn't get over the hurdle in his heart. How much pain and despair he had endured because of that woman's abandonment. He wanted that woman to taste it all!

"You, hey! I won't say much. After all, I'm an outsider and I certainly can't feel the same way as you. But I just want to remind you, don't do something you regret. That's the most torture..." Wang Xiaoquan He sighed helplessly and reminded.

The atmosphere suddenly became very dull, and everyone had no words to console them. They just ate the food on their plates in silence. For a while, the only sound left on the table was the crisp clatter of cups, plates, bowls and chopsticks.

"Ding ding ding..." Wang Xiaoquan was biting his chopsticks and secretly regretting his recklessness. He was startled by the sudden ringtone of his cell phone. He quickly put down his chopsticks and took out his cell phone from his trouser pocket. When he saw that the caller ID showed an unfamiliar number, he looked puzzled. Press the connect button and say: "Hello, who are you?"

"Qin Han..."

The author has something to say: I wish everyone a happy Mid-Autumn Festival (*^__^*)...