"Oh, Xiaoquan, you guys are here." Old Witch Wang was a bit uncharacteristically enthusiastic. After casually greeting Wang Xiaoquan and others, she turned to Ning Bin and said affectionately: "Why don't you call me a kid? That's right. Don't you know your mother? You are a promising kid, and your mother will be blessed in the future..." "

Dean Wang, you can eat whatever you want, but you can't talk nonsense. Where can I be, an orphan without a father and a mother? Mom? I think you really should retire as soon as possible. Its great to take care of your life at home. Its so tiring and exhausting to work outside. Im really worried that you wont be able to hold on..." A few years ago, Ning Bin might have hated the situation in front of him. But now he no longer hates this ruthless woman. She is just an insignificant stranger, and he doesn't want to waste his feelings. As for the old witch Wang, he no longer needs to worry. Brother Ming hates this old woman more than anyone else. Just watch, when Brother Ming frees his hands, this old woman will be in bad luck.

"You heartless bastard, how dare you talk about your biological mother who gave birth to you and raised you!" Before the old witch Wang could get angry, the wretched man next to her started to curse in a righteous manner. You have to step forward and take action. Seeing this, Old Witch Wang stepped aside a little bit without leaving any trace, so that the man could more easily teach Ning Bin a lesson. She was also furious. She didn't expect that not long after, these little brats had become so stubborn. Didn't they open a small pastry shop because of them? Hum, she found out through her connections that the real owner of the shop was Ning Bin. She had already discussed it with Ning Bin's mother, Feng Rou, and her husband, Han Ping. After acquiring the shop, everyone would share it 50-50. I dont know what happened recently. She and even her son have been repeatedly targeted in the workplace. After thinking about it for a long time, the mother and son still couldnt figure out who they had offended. They could only go to the leaders house to walk around more and give more gifts. Some courtesy. But her grandson just went abroad last year, and the family really didn't have much money, so she finally decided to open Ning Bin's shop.

"Who the hell are you, you dare to do something?!" Wang Lin hated seeing outsiders bullying his brother, so the wretched man raised his hand to slap him, and he quickly rushed up and kicked the man far away.

"Are you smart? Are we, Brother Ning, still in the orphanage if he has a baby? Please do some research in advance if you want to randomly identify your relatives!" Li Ming stood aside leisurely and said with contempt. . He finally figured out that these people were here with bad intentions. No matter whether the woman was Brother Ning's biological mother or not, they would not be polite. We all grew up together, who doesnt know who? Ning Ge's mother didn't say anything, and she didn't even care about her own son. She was the one whom Ge Ning hated the most. Now that she had the nerve to come and get close to her, she was really out of her mind.

"Xiao Bin, don't you know your mother? You still resent your mother, don't you? Oh oh oh, there's nothing I can do about it. Your father passed away early, and there is no supporter of the family. I don't know anything. I'm really incompetent. I sent you to the orphanage just because I had to support you! Wuwuwu..." Feng Rou cried miserably, as if she was not the one who just stood by and watched calmly while her husband was yelling at someone and even beating him, and she still refused to eat the tiger poison. As for my son, I really dont know how a mother can be so cruel and indifferent to her own child.

"Don't mention dad to me, you don't deserve it!" Ning Bin's eyes were cold and unmoved, and he was not moved at all by the splendid performance of the person in front of him. In fact, he remembers things very early. He remembers things from his childhood clearly and has not forgotten them after so many years. Does this woman think he doesn't know? His employer had lost a lot of money after his father's accident. He couldn't afford to support even a few more children, let alone one child. But this woman chose to abandon her children and keep all the money. Her husband was still dead, so she happily started looking for a new love. This shows how heartless and cold-blooded she is!

"Xiao Bin, how can you say that about your mother? You were born after your mother went through all kinds of hardships for ten months!" Feng Rou asked in disbelief, looking at Ning Bin's unmoved expression. She thought that Ning Bin would miss her biological mother very much. She thought that Ning Bin would agree to any of her requests without hesitation, but she didn't expect that it turned out to be like this! Feng Rou felt a little regretful at this time. If she had known that this son was so capable, she would not have thrown him into the orphanage and left him to the care of her parents. He would not be as unkind to her as he is now, right? ?

"Don't try to get close to me. Don't you just want to mess with me? I'll leave it at that. There's no way!" Ning Bin didn't want to get in touch with these people and said directly.

"What are you talking about? You have studied for so many years in vain! You don't even understand the most basic filial piety and supporting your mother?" Wang Suxin (Old Witch Wang) looked on the side and became more and more anxious. Feng Rou was too useless. Now, even a child cant handle it. Seeing that this matter was getting serious, Wang Suxin stopped watching the fun and spoke in a lecturing tone, seemingly trying to use justice to suppress others.

"Tch, you mentioned filial piety to me? Why should I be filial to a stranger who has evil intentions? I was raised by kind-hearted people from the country and society, and the object of repayment is also the country and society. What qualifications does she have to ask me to fulfill my obligations as a child? ?" Although Ning Bin has not been studying law by himself for a long time, he still knows a little bit about it, and he is not afraid that this old woman will blackmail him. He has many ways to get out.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhow,What evil did I, Feng Rou, do in my previous life? I gave birth to such a white-eyed wolf. He broke his face, sat on the ground and started to act. As for the small shop under Ning Bin's name that is said to be very profitable (what the old witch Wang said when teasing her), she is bound to win it. She was used to luxury when she was young, and she really can't live a simple life. In addition, her current husband Han Ping is also lazy and incompetent. There is no hope at all with him. And she is old and beautiful, so it is not easy to catch a good guy. In the end, she will