"Hey, this happened. I hope our math teacher can persevere to the end. Wang Kun is so good in math, it would be a pity not to participate." Wang Xiaoquan sighed. He had met many teachers with poor quality before going to school, but none of them were as outrageous as Wu Youcai. This man had simply wormed his way into the den of money and power, so how could he look like a teacher? People cannot be compared with others. It would be great if all teachers were like Teacher Li!

"Don't worry, I think the math teacher should be better. After all, this is a math competition, not an English competition. Wu Meicai doesn't have that much authority! I should be able to get a quota, as well as Lei Xu and An Zhiyuan... ..." Sun Xueru said softly while picking at the bookshelf. There are many people reading in the bookstore. Although it is not as quiet as in the library, there are still very few people talking loudly. People who choose and buy books consciously talk in soft voices.

"I hope so. We don't need to buy so many, right? The school should ask the teacher to give us individual training by then. I just want this one, and I will buy it after I finish it." Wang Xiaoquan quietly looked at the books The price made me feel very distressed. A book that is not that thick actually costs dozens of dollars. Damn, its so expensive!

"Okay, buy less, otherwise you will be dazzled by it. Focus on one book first." Sun Xueru felt that what Wang Xiaoquan said made sense, and she agreed after thinking about it.

Wang Xiaoquan followed Sun Xueru to check out with a pile of Chinese and foreign classics and reference books that he bought. In the end, he still didn't buy those historical books. Although a stack of books cost him several hundred, he couldn't help but feel happy thinking about the high-tech products or theoretical knowledge he would exchange for from Admiral An. No matter what, he made a lot of money. Got it!

"Wang Xiaoquan, where do you live? Is it near the pedestrian street?" After walking out of the gate of Xinhua Bookstore, Sun Xueru seemed not to say goodbye and asked Wang Xiaoquan who was about to say goodbye.

"Yes, we have a Chinese pastry shop just around the corner in front of us. Do you want to try it?" Wang Xiaoquan has a good impression of Sun Xueru. Although there is little hope of developing a relationship, they still want to be friends. no problem.

"Okay, I don't have many people at home, and I don't want to go home right now, but will my uncle and aunt mind?" Sun Xueru suddenly became timid when she thought of her parents, who were so helpless. Today's parents are very concerned about their children's early love. Even if male and female students don't have that kind of relationship, they don't dare to show too closeness in front of their parents easily.

"It's okay, I'm an orphan, and my family are younger brothers and sisters from the orphanage. They have good personalities and will welcome you very much." Wang Xiaoquan is very confident in the character of the girl Sun Xueru. He believes that even if she knows this, His attitude towards him will not change much.

"Ah? I'm sorry, I, I didn't know..." Sun Xueru was shocked when she heard this, but quickly apologized with an apologetic look.

"It doesn't matter, the ignorant are not guilty. Let's go. Our pastries are all made by Lili. They are all Chinese pastries. They are delicious and healthy. You won't gain weight after eating them. You can eat more later..." When Wang Xiaoquan saw that Sun Xueru did not show any contempt, he was secretly relieved. It was one thing to have confidence in his heart, but in fact he was still a little worried.

"Hey, look who this is. Aren't these the beautiful Sun and the handsome boy Wang from our class? Why are you together? Are you secretly dating?" It was unlucky for the two of them to meet each other by such a coincidence. Sun Xueru's rivals Deng Ni, Liu Qing and Liu Yun. These three girls have been under the shadow of Sun Xueru since they were young, and they hate her so much that they hate her. However, no matter in terms of looks, body, temperament, or grades, the tragic trio cannot compare to Sun Xueru, so they can only hold back their hatred and depression. Now that they have finally caught Sun Xueru, who is hailed as the "perfect goddess" by her classmates, these three people will naturally not let her go easily. The sarcasm is just a small thing, but when the time comes, it will be a big trouble if rumors spread all over the sky!

"Since myopia means wearing glasses, can you please stop telling lies? Didn't you see us holding books? If some people make random rumors and spread rumors, don't blame me for being unkind. I remember summer vacation I seem to have seen some scantily clad people following social youths to the bar. What do you think they would think if I accidentally spilled the beans in front of my uncle and aunt?" Sun Xueni is not someone to be trifled with either. These three rivals have been fighting for so many years, but they still don't have some "confidential information"? In fact, she is not afraid of what the school teachers will do. She is not afraid of slanted shadows. She is not afraid of any teacher's inquiries. But she was afraid that these rumors would spread to her mother's ears. Although it was not good to say that her biological mother loved her, Sun Xueru had to admit that her mother did like to bully others and was also very snobbish. It would be bad if her mother used her old tricks again and ruined Wang Xiaoquan's future just like she did to the boy who liked her in junior high school. Wang Xiaoquan was such an outstanding person, but unlike the boy in junior high school who had parents and family to rely on, she couldn't imagine what Wang Xiaoquan would do if his mother made a mistake.

"You! Just wait!" Danni was so angry that her face turned red and her body was shaking. In the end, she could only say a harsh word and left in embarrassment. Her father is the leader of the police station and he is very face-saving. If he knew that she was hanging out in a bar with young people from society, he would definitely beat her to death! The same goes for Liu Yun and Liu Qing. The elders in the family are all face-saving. If they knew that they had done something that was not worthy of publicity, they would definitely give them a lesson! It doesn't matter how the boys in the family act up, they will only be laughed at and scolded by the elders, but these girls are different. They will have to marry a good husband in the future and find a good marriage partner to contribute to the family. If they have a bad reputation, who will Yes?

The author has something to say: I am so exhausted, my back is aching, is it okay? Rolling, asking for mines, leaving a message, asking for flowers (*^__^*)