"Sure! Xiaobin will be our legal advisor at Maixiangju from now on, haha..." Wang Xiaoquan was very happy, "Ajie is the general manager, Lili is the head chef, Xiaoming, Xiaolin, what about you? Young people People must have ideals!"

"I want to be the captain of the security team. Brother Xiaoquan, don't worry. I will definitely learn martial arts from you in the future!" Wang Lin fell asleep as soon as he read a book. He is a typical example of "well-developed limbs and simple mind", but this The boy is indeed quite talented when it comes to learning martial arts. Probably because his physical fitness is better than the others. In addition, his mind is relatively simple and he can calm down and practice without any distractions. He is the fastest progressing among them. Second only to cheap master Wang Xiaoquan.

"Okay, be ambitious! If there is a chance in the future, I will help you hire a professional and powerful master." Wang Xiaoquan knows his own level very well, so he can only help them lay the foundation. If he really wants to learn, he still has to hire a professional. Personnel, such as veterans and martial arts gym instructors, are better than him, a monk who became a monk on the way. "Where are you, Xiao Ming?"

"Me?" Li Ming was confused. Even his younger sister had an ideal. It was really shameful for him to wait for death and be mediocre. "I like to greet customers, so I can be a waiter, okay? ?" This ideal seems a bit low, but it is still an ideal.

"Why not? Three hundred and sixty, and if you get the top prize, Xiao Ming will be the lobby manager of Maixiangju from now on, hahaha..."

"Lobby manager? Can a waiter also be a manager? Haha, great, Aren't I on the same level as Ajie? We are both managers!" Li Ming thought the name was really nice, and he immediately felt that his work was on a higher level.

"Yes, but you also have to read the book carefully, otherwise, you The lobby manager can't hold people down..." Among these people, Wang Xiaoquan was most worried about Li Ming. Since he has been protected by his biological sister since he was a child, this kid has always lived a good life and has not experienced any pain. At the same time, he has also developed a muddle-headed, cowardly and incompetent character. Wang Xiaoquan knows that it is difficult to fundamentally change his personality, but it is okay to strengthen his external cultivation, which can at least broaden his horizons.

"Well, brother Xiaoquan, don't worry. I will definitely read books and learn from other people's successful experiences!" Li Ming has had low self-esteem since he was a child. As an older brother, he also needs the protection of his younger sister, which shows how cowardly and incompetent he is. Now that he saw that Brother Xiaoquan, whom he admired the most, believed in his abilities so much, how could he not be excited?

The six people walked as they talked, passing through alleys in a familiar manner. Just as they passed two more alleys to reach the orphanage, they were frightened by a sudden gunshot.

"Why are we so unlucky? Could it be that we encountered a gang fight?" Ning Bin and the others looked pale and tried their best to stay calm. Although they had fought in groups and used knives on others, they had never seen a real gun. Pass. But youve never eaten pork and havent seen a pig running? That thing has no eyesight. If it accidentally hits you, you will be unlucky. Maybe your life will be decided here today. How can they stay calm after they have just lived a happy and bright life?

"Don't worry, maybe the police are arresting someone. Don't make a sound or run around. Come on, let's hide in the corner first. This alley is deep, dark and narrow. Maybe they won't come here... ..." Wang Xiaoquan was also frightened and turned pale, but he still endured the panic and comforted the others in a low voice.

The six of them huddled in a dark and damp corner and listened quietly to what was going on outside. They prayed to God in their hearts that no one would discover them. But God didn't seem to buy their account. It wasn't long before they heard messy footsteps coming from the alley. The faces of the six people turned pale when they heard this, and their eyes were filled with fear and despair.

"You guys just stay here and don't move around. I'll go out and take a look and I'll be back soon..." Wang Xiaoquan also felt very uncomfortable. Just now, these children were talking about their ideals with great hope. Now they are about to face the test of life and death. , Gods will plays tricks on people!

"No! I..." Ning Bin was interrupted by Wang Xiaoquan before he finished speaking.

"What time is it now! Don't waste time, protect them, I'll come back as soon as I go..." Wang Xiaoquan didn't give him time to react, and after that, he trotted out lightly.

Wang Xiaoquan's eyesight is very good. Even if the alley is dark, he can see far away clearly. But the alley was very winding, and no matter how far and clearly he could see, he still couldn't see the entrance of the alley at once. Wang Xiaoquan took a fruit knife from the space, hunched over and quickly moved towards the alley entrance.

Hearing the sound of gunshots getting closer and closer, Wang Xiaoquan did not dare to delay, hiding behind the trash can and looking toward the alley. I didn't find the vicious underworld, but I found a young man who looked like a college student leaning hard against the wall and gasping for air. He was probably frightened.

"Hey, brother, are you injured?" Wang Xiaoquan thought that the young man was just like them, a poor unlucky guy who had been implicated, so he lay behind the trash can and greeted softly.

The man was very vigilant. He straightened up and looked at Wang Xiaoquan sharply. His ice-like eyes really startled Wang Xiaoquan. What was this guy doing? His eyes were really scary!