"Hey, why am I getting sentimental? Is it because the moon is so round and bright today?" Wang Xiaoquan laughed at himself and tried to get rid of the negative emotions in his heart. He is already very lucky. If he doesn't hesitate to be lucky again, he will deserve to be struck by lightning! As for relationships, let's wait until he matures and stabilizes in a few years. Now he doesn't even understand what love is. If he takes action casually, he won't harm other girls!

After thinking about it, Wang Xiaoquan's mood gradually improved. He was still young and had a long way to go. He had enough time to figure out what kind of partner he wanted to spend his life with.

After returning to the dormitory, Wang Xiaoquan and his two roommates, Liu Wenming and Zhao Bin, devoured a large, fat and delicious roast duck. After quickly washing up, they fell asleep contentedly. He had been busy all day today, and his iron-clad body couldn't hold on, so he quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, Wang Xiaoquan got up early and refreshed. Afraid that Ning Bin and the others would be hungry waiting for him, Wang Xiaoquan quickly washed up, said hello to his two roommates, and ran quickly to the main entrance of the school with his schoolbag on his back.

As he expected, a few silly boys were already waiting by the statue in front of the school gate. Su Jie, who was facing the school gate, saw Wang Xiaoquan first and waved happily: "Brother Xiaoquan..." Upon seeing this, several other people quickly looked towards the school gate and saw Wang Xiaoquan running towards them quickly. Finally, they all took the initiative to say hello obediently.

These children usually behave very coolly in front of outsiders, but in fact it is just a mask they use to disguise their inferiority complex and helplessness. These children are not bad, they just come from bad backgrounds. Living in such a repressive environment, they are pretty good at being able to remain peaceful and kind. Otherwise, Wang Xiaoquan would not waste his precious time running for them. It is precisely because they can still be saved and if they are given a way to survive, they can go on firmly. Unlike those people like mice, who give up on themselves and live in peace, and whose twisted character has been formed, it is difficult to turn around. Wang Xiaoquan is not the Guanyin Bodhisattva who saves the suffering, nor is he the Buddha who saves all sentient beings. He has no obligation to take responsibility for those who do not love themselves. ! If you want to say that they are pitiful, indeed, they are indeed quite pitiful, but growing up in that kind of environment, people can respect themselves, love themselves, and be optimistic, so why can't they? In the final analysis, it is still your own problem, no one else is to blame!

"You came quite early. You haven't had breakfast, right? Come on, let's go have breakfast together. I'll take you to see the store we just rented later. Principal Yu helped us negotiate the rent. You guys want to Thank you very much, Principal Yu..."

"You can rent it so quickly? That's great. It will take a lot of time for us to think about it. The store on this commercial street is not easy to rent! Brother Xiaoquan, don't worry, we will definitely I will be very grateful to Old Man Yu..." Su Jie is the most eloquent and articulate among the four of them. This child has a quick mind and is also very smart. Unfortunately, he has not liked studying since he was a child, so he was asked to read books and do questions. It's like killing him.

"What's that, Old Man Yu? There's no big or small one!" Wang Xiaoquan patted him on the back of the head, led a few people to find a reasonably clean breakfast shop and sat down, and ordered five plates of small steamed buns and five large bowls of tofu. After thinking about a few dishes of sauce, he continued: "The owner of the house is the in-laws of Principal Yu's daughter. If they didn't care about Principal Yu's face, why would they rent it to just a few of us? The rent is not expensive. The monthly rent for a five-six-square-meter store is 2,500 yuan, and the monthly rent for a three-bedroom and one-living house above the store is 1,500 yuan. I have paid one year's rent first, and I will take you over to take a look later."

Now one day It was early, and there was no one in the breakfast shop, so the food they ordered was served quickly. The few half-grown-ups were all growing up to the age where they didnt need to be hungry, and they didnt pay attention to table manners. They picked up their chopsticks, picked up their bowls, and started gobbling down the food.

"Great, can we move there at any time?" Wang Lin's mouth was full, and he didn't forget to grin with joy. Wang Lin is about the same age as Ning Bin, tall and fat. Old Witch Wang always dislikes that he eats too much. She has teased him in front of many people since she was a child. This is how he developed his thick skin. But for some reason recently, perhaps because they are approaching age, the old witch has become even more aggressive. Even though her face is thicker than the city wall, she can't stand it anymore. These days, she is worrying about how she will live after being kicked out. Going down, apart from being strong enough to eat and drink, there is really nothing particularly outstanding about him. He is already mentally prepared to do hard work at the construction site. Unexpectedly, when he went back last night, Brother Ning would tell them such great news. He was so happy. As long as he could be given a place to sleep, fed and drank, he would do whatever dirty work he was asked to do. willing!

"Yes, Grandpa Qin, who is the owner of the store and the house, left us all the things they don't use. We have all the furniture and kitchen utensils, as well as a few quilts and sheets. If you feel uncomfortable using other people's things, let's wait for a while. Go buy some new beds..."

"No, we are not that delicate. We can use them after a good wash. Brother Xiaoquan, please stop spending money randomly..." Ning Bin quickly stopped him. They have no income at all now. , if you can save a little bit, plus they really dont pay attention to those things, havent they been wearing old clothes donated by others for so many years? If Brother Koizumi hadn't bought them a few new ones because he saw that they would be laughed at by their classmates if they dressed too sloppily when they were older, they might still be wearing old clothes that didn't fit them.

"Okay, let's wait until we make money later..."

"Brother Xiaoquan, can you let my sister come over? My sister is very good at cooking. She often goes to restaurants to do odd jobs on weekends or during winter and summer vacations. I learned a lot when I was helping the kitchen, and she will definitely be able to help..." Li Ming's sister is named Li Li. The brother and sister were sent to an orphanage by relatives after their parents died. Li Ming is usually taciturn. Always following Ning Bin silently, Li Li is more cheerful and lively, but has a very aggressive personality and is a very cheerful and generous girl.

"Lili is good at studying. Why, she doesn't want to continue studying?" Wang Xiaoquan asked in surprise. He remembered that little girl studied very hard and got good grades. Why did she give up so early?

"Tuition and fees are no longer exempt when you reach high school. Also, my younger sister feels that studying is very difficult. Even if she goes to high school, she won't be able to get into a good university, so she just doesn't go to school. She originally wanted to work part-time to earn money to go to a chef school and become a chef in the future. The chef is here. After I told her about our situation yesterday, she also wanted to come over and help..." Li Ming looked a little worried, fearing that Brother Xiaoquan would think that his sister was a burden and refuse.

"Okay, let Lili come over. With her here, I won't worry about you making a mess. To be honest, you guys are not as steady and steady as Lili..."