17

Host name: Smith

. Host age: 20.

Plane: Medium plane (magic planet).

Host level: 2 stars

. Host balance: 34234 star coins

. Integrity value: 6 Click

"Hi, hello, black-haired beauty..." The handsome man opposite said lazily after giving him a wink.

"Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you..." Fortunately, the system has a language converter, otherwise he really doesn't know if he can communicate with this real alien! (Shopkeeper Liu and Brother Shenxian both have oriental looks. Wang Xiaoquan looks friendly, so naturally he will not treat them as aliens, but in fact, they are indeed real aliens o(╯□╰)o )

"What do you want to trade, beauty? First tell me about the trading items that you think will arouse my interest..." This Mr. Smith seems to have been in a high position for a long time, and he always shows a domineering look when he speaks. Wang Xiaoquan has met many such people, and naturally he will not destroy the trading point he finally contacted just for the sake of so-called dignity (or face, to be more precise). He remains polite on his face. But he responded with a humble smile, but his mind was spinning rapidly, thinking of something that could arouse the interest of this arrogant young master.

"Qi-nourishing pills can prolong life; detoxifying pills can detoxify hundreds of poisons; beauty pills can keep youth for hundreds of years. Are you interested, Mr. Smith?" Everyone cares about the health of themselves and their relatives and friends, so the value of these three bottles of pills is naturally not high. It goes without saying that Wang Xiaoquan did not believe that this proud young master would not be tempted!

Sure enough, Smith put away his lazy and careless look. An expression of surprise and ecstasy flashed across his face for a moment, and he pretended to be suspicious: "Is there such a magical potion in the world? Mr. Koizumi is kidding me, right?"

"Mr. Smith really loves to joke. It's not like you don't understand the plane trading system. Violating the trading rules will be punished. Do you think I will be stupid enough to seek death?" Wang Xiaoquan said slowly and politely, still neither arrogant nor impetuous. .

"Then please tell Mr. Xiaoquan what you need?" Although Smith said he didn't believe it, in fact he had already believed it in his heart. He certainly didn't think that Wang Xiaoquan would be stupid enough to risk being punished by the system for lying to him. After all, he didn't Whats the point of doing this!

"I need alchemical items that are good at farming and taking care of the farm orchard, can you provide them?" Wang Xiaoquan didn't know much about the specific situation of the magic planet, but he could still guess a thing or two from the introduction given by the system. The system prohibits the trading of intelligent creatures, so monsters with high levels and high intelligence are no longer available to Wang Xiaoquan. He can only develop alchemy works.

"Yes, our family's master alchemist once refined five flower essences. They like and are good at taking care of plants. They are very suitable for managing farm orchards. I will exchange three flower essences for you for three bottles of elixirs. What do you think, Mr. Koizumi?" ?" Smith suggested after pondering for a moment.

"Okay, but how do I control those flower essences? Can they understand human speech?" Wang Xiaoquan is not afraid of Smith lying to him. After all, everyone is smart and will never do such stupid things that harm others and do not benefit oneself. .

"They can communicate directly with you as long as they are recognized by a drop of blood. Their energy comes from the vitality emitted by plants when they grow. As long as you place them where there are plants, they will not age or die. Moreover, the flower spirits are simple in nature and have about the IQ of a five-year-old child. As long as they can take care of the plants, they will be happy. You don't have to worry about their lives..." The arrogant young man explained with rare patience. Wang Xiaoquan was slightly impressed by him. A little better.

"Okay, then when will we trade?" Wang Xiaoquan is very curious and looking forward to the flower essence that Smith mentioned. The magic planet is really magical. Alchemy items can have life and wisdom. If they can reproduce, they may also be traded by the system. Banned?

"Wait a moment, I'll be here later..." It seemed that Smith was in the same anxious mood. He said hello to Wang Xiaoquan and left in a hurry.

Wang Xiaoquan waited for about a quarter of an hour, and Smith hurried back with a gorgeous wooden box inlaid with large sapphires and diamonds. The two signed a contract and sent the transaction items to each other, each with eagerness. The mood of anticipation said goodbye and went offline.

Wang Xiaoquan opened the gorgeous wooden box with excitement and expectation, and was surprised to find three little people the size of his fist lying quietly inside, one with short blond hair, one with short brown hair, and one with long white hair. In addition to being much smaller, Besides, it was really no different from a real person, and Wang Xiaoquan felt a little creepy for a moment. When I was watching Princess Thumbelina when I was a child, I did think the little beauty in it was very cute, but seeing such a tiny little person in reality would be a bit overwhelming for many people, right? Fortunately, they were beautiful and delicate enough. Wang Xiaoquan was indeed a little scared when he saw them at first, but after calming down for a while, he only had deep expectations, curiosity and love for them.