"We have a lot of good stuff here," Wang Xiaoquan rolled his big black grape-like eyes, reached out from the desk and took out an oval plastic-framed dressing mirror with a market price of five yuan, and said to shopkeeper Liu innocently: "Liu Uncle, do you want to take a look? This is our planet's dressing mirror. Can I teleport it to you now?" "

Okay, little brother is really kind. Teleport it quickly and let Uncle Liu take a good look. Maybe we can do it this time. It's a big deal!" Shopkeeper Liu's eyes flashed when he saw the exquisite and exquisite vanity mirror. This thing is much more beautiful than the bronze mirrors sold by Li's family in Beijing. It seems that he has found a treasure this time. Well, dont the Li family look down on the Liu family and mock them as country bumpkins? Lets see if he doesnt defeat them this time!

Wang Xiaoquan looked ignorant and innocent. After hearing this, he obediently clicked the transfer button and transferred the plastic-framed dressing mirror that he had used for many years. This little black wolf in sheep's clothing was also wondering. Supposedly, Shopkeeper Liu has been a plane merchant for so many years, why is he still so ignorant? Are you fussing over a small dressing mirror?

In fact, this matter is a mistake. The technological planet called Red Star will naturally not lack extremely cheap and ordinary items such as mirrors. However, the host himself is a big business person. How could he think of such ordinary items? What is it? In addition, although their planet is extremely technologically advanced, its cultural heritage is very shallow. Naturally, Shopkeeper Liu has no idea what products are needed in the era of the planet where he lives. However, this oolong was an advantage to Wang Xiaoquan and brought this guy a lot of wealth!

Shopkeeper Liu on the other end of the communication device excitedly touched the plastic mirror, which seemed to modern people to be extremely rough in workmanship. He made up his mind in a flash, raised his head and smiled more kindly and sincerely and said to Wang Xiaoquan: "Xiaoquan Hey, Uncle Liu wants to trade this kind of mirror with you. What do you think? If you have any conditions, Uncle Liu will try his best to meet your conditions!" "

Then Xiaoquan will thank Uncle Liu first. To be honest, I'm just a person. "Penniless orphan, seeing how much you like this kind of dressing mirror, I also want to do this business with you, but I don't have the capital now. It's really hard for a clever woman to make a meal without rice!" Wang Xiaoquan looked helpless and regretful. Looking like that, he shrugged his head and said.

"Well, how about Uncle Liu pay you a deposit first? You seem to be an honest kid. Uncle Liu trusts you as a person. How about we pay first and then pick up the goods?" Shopkeeper Liu said with a bold look. In fact, he had determined that Wang Xiaoquan would not dare to take money and do nothing. The prohibition regulations of the plane trading system were there. If he dared to take money and run away, he would not be able to do anything to him. The plane trading system would not spare him. .

"Thank you Uncle Liu, Xiaoquan will definitely live up to your trust!" Wang Xiaoquan looked deeply moved and promised with red eyes.

"Haha, no need to thank you." Shopkeeper Liu smiled boldly, and then said to Wang Xiaoquan as if he had remembered something: "How much is that kind of mirror worth at your place? Xiaoquan, what do you think our price should be?"

"Here, Two mirrors are probably the same as buying a chicken, what do you think, Uncle Liu?" Wang Xiaoquan was quite grateful to Shopkeeper Liu, and didn't try to trick him too much, and only asked for a slightly more expensive price. But he believed that shopkeeper Liu would be dozens of times more expensive when selling it on their planet, so he didn't think he was just cheating him.

"Although the price is a bit expensive, Uncle Liu can still afford it, so just do what Xiaoquan said. We have one tael of silver and three chickens here, which means one tael of silver, six mirrors, one tael of gold (one tael of gold) (equal to ten taels of gold), that is, sixty mirrors. Uncle Liu will give you ten taels of gold to buy you 600 mirrors. What do you think?" Shopkeeper Liu snickered in his heart, feeling that he had made a big deal. He sold out six Hundreds of mirrors could probably buy several chicken farms. Children are easy to deceive.

Wang Xiaoquan also made his own calculation. One tael of gold is 50 grams, and ten taels is 500 grams. The current price of gold is about 298. Even if it is about 300 grams per gram now, ten taels of gold is about Can it be sold for over 100,000? Six hundred plastic mirrors with a wholesale price of one or two yuan only cost less than two thousand yuan in total. Is the price I am asking too high? The stingy Wang Xiaoquan suddenly felt a little guilty, but since Uncle Liu agreed, there was no reason for him to push out the money he had received. Otherwise, just agree? At worst, I'll pick out some finely crafted wooden and iron-framed mirrors for him when the time comes.

"Then it's settled, Uncle Liu, let's sign the contract, and I'll deliver the goods to you in the next two days." "

Okay, let's sign the contract now. Uncle Liu sees that it's not easy for you as a child, so I'll give you another 100 star coins. Let's just think of it as a meeting gift from Uncle Liu." The profiteer Liu felt guilty for once, but he didn't know that the guy opposite him was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

After signing the contract, Wang Xiaoquan looked at his latest attributes and smiled with satisfaction:

Host name: Wang Xiaoquan

Host age: 16

Plane: Basic plane

Host level: 1 star

Host balance: 100 star coins

"Oh, by the way, I guess it's not easy for a child like you to carry around so many things, so Uncle Liu teleported Ill give you a space ring. Uncle Liu spent a lot of money to buy this in another dimension. Then you can just put the goods in the ring and teleport it over. I heard that the trading platform can only be opened when you reach three stars. Its really troublesome! "

Okay, Uncle Liu, don't worry, I promise to pick the best one for you!"

After Wang Xiaoquan received the small and exquisite space ring, he couldn't wait to look inside according to the method given by shopkeeper Liu. The ring space is not very large, only six or seven square meters at most, but it is more than enough to hold six hundred mirrors. At this time, it was empty inside, except for a delicate purse placed in the corner, which probably contained the deposit. Wang Xiaoquan thought, and the purse appeared in his hand. He opened the purse and looked inside. In addition to the golden pieces of gold, there was also a green jade the size of a golden egg. Wang Xiaoquan was a little dazed. Could it be that Shopkeeper Liu gave it to him? Thats not right. Ordinarily, if Shopkeeper Liu gave it to him, he would have told him. Shopkeeper Liu is not the silent dedication type...

Latest website: www.sjwx.info