08.

JAMES

The temperature inside of my car felt unbearable and my clothing began to annoy me. I grabbed Sophia by the throat, making her gasp.

She stared at me with those sultry eyes which were slowly becoming droopy. It was evident, she enjoyed this shit. The thought made my dick harder than it already was.

I leaned in, staring at her lips that were now parted. "You want me to touch you?" I asked, feeling the guilt vanish into thin air.

My being craved her. I wanted to know what she tasted like, just once. I didn't know who I was fucking fooling though because if we did this, there was no going back.

She nodded but that wasn't enough for me. "Use your words hermosa." She held onto my forearm, digging her nails into my jacket making me burn. "Let me hear you." I kept my eyes on her glossy lips, wanting to devour her right here and now.

"Yes." She whimpered. "Yes I want you to touch me." Fuck it. That sweet voice, her luscious looking lips and her delectable scent had me in a chokehold.

I roughly placed my lips on hers, groaning when I felt how soft they were. Our lips moved in sync and she moved her soft palms up my arms, fisting my clothing to pull me closer.

She moaned softly and the sound nearly made me cum in my fucking pants. I sucked her lower lip and then bit down on it, allowing me the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth when she gasped.

I was hooked, she tasted like cherries. How was that even possible? It must've been one of those cocktails she drank. When I broke the kiss both of us were panting. We stared at each other, our gazes lustful.

"Listen to me." I said sternly and she nodded, indicating that she was listening. "You sit there, don't move. Don't even look in my direction or I swear to God I'll fuck you in this car."

Sophia gasped as I released her neck from my grasp. "Do you have that little self control?" She taunted, her breathing rigid.

"When it comes to you, clearly I have none." I turned the car on and stepped on the gas, my patience wearing thin as I drove.

___

Sophia and I didn't speak while I drove home. The tension was thick and quite frankly, almost killed me. From the corner of my eye I could see the flushed look on her face, the subtle way she bit her lip and how often she squeezed her thighs together.

I don't know what had gotten into me. Was it the blatant dislike she had towards me? Was it her beauty? Was it her smart mouth?

Maybe it was a combination of everything that had me wrapped around her fucking finger. The first day we saw each other after so many years, I hadn't expected her to react in the way she did.

I definitely didn't expect her to look that fucking breathtaking. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Even with my fiancé seated right next to me. It's like Sophia was the only woman in the room.

My guilty conscience gnawed at me that night, until I saw her again and it became less vivid.

Now that we were alone in my house, with nothing but dim lighting surrounding us I knew that I was about to partake in a sin that would inevitably destroy me in the end.