They all talked for a while until the sun began to set, they swam across a small river, Scar looking at Grian pleadingly as he said, "I'm really scared and it's dark and everyone made fun of my hat.. can I stay with you guys?"

Mumbo and Grian exchanged a look, Grian deeply hoped that Mumbo would agree.

"Of course!" Mumbo chirped.

"Guess we should set up camp then," Mumbo mumbled (;3) looking around uncertainly as he dragged himself onto the shore.

"Oh I have a bed!" Scar chimed in, placing the bed down as he looked at the two men.

"Nah it's fine mate, I'll go find some sheep for wool," Mumbo smiled, "You can share the bed with Grian though."

Grian head snapped over to Mumbo's direction as the man began to walk away slowly, his hands up in the air as he turned tail and fled. Grian cursed him out under his bread as he turned to Scar who looked concerned.

"You don't have to share it with me.." Scar mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck as he continued to set up the bed.

Grian watched him silently, not knowing how to answer as his heart yearned to agree. However, he didn't have the guts to out right say it.

Scar eventually finished up his bed and looked over at Grian expectantly, since the avian never answered him.

"It's fine... I think Mumbo will kill all the sheep in the area anyway.." Grian mumbled, his head down as he walked over and sat at the edge of the bed.

Scar brightened up at his answer, "I better make a shelter for all of us."

Grian only nodded in response, tiredness pulsing through him as he groggily watched Scar make a hut for all three of them. Mumbo came back a few moments, holding three pieces of wool as he made a bed with them.

The small cabin was spacious but Mumbo put his bed at the far corner. Shooting Grian a knowing look which blazed up the avians face.

Scar watched the two for a moment, sitting on the side of the bed with Grian until Mumbo began to snore.

"How have you been?" Scar asked, breaking the awkward tension between them. 

Grian looked at the tall small, following his features as he tried to find the right words to say.

"I-.. I've missed you," Grian confessed, looking down at his feet as Scar swung his head towards him, shock in his gaze.

"You have?" Scar asked dumbly.

"Yes," Grian confirmed, his wing pricking in agitation.

Scar's face softened as he guided Grian's head onto his lap, "I've missed you too."

Grian tensed up in shock, staring up at Scar as he felt overwhelming tears build up in his eyes. He wouldn't allow himself to cry. They had finally seen each other after so many years. It didn't feel right to cry. He didn't know why he felt so emotional. Love was confusing to him. He didn't know if what he felt was love. He didn't know how it felt to blush until he turned 16! But he did know, that his love for Scar wasn't platonic. It was more.

Grian looked at the man, tapping his shoulder as Scar looked down at him, his hands freezing in his hair. He slowly pushed himself up, shuffling on the bed until his full body was facing the business man.

He smiled the man lovingly as he pulled the man in for a kiss. Relishing in the contact as Scar scrambled to face him properly.

They broke apart after a moment, Grian could feel his face burning as he smiled at Scar.

"Promise me... you won't leave me," Grian pleaded, shuffling uncomfortable until Scar pulled him into a hug.

"I promise to never leave you, and to marry you when I we are ready," Scar promised.

Grian looked up at him surprised, feeling fresh tears brimming in his eyes as he buried his face into Scar's chest. Scar hummed softly, rocking each other back and forth as it began to sooth Grian into sleep.

This time he knew, no matter what he face. He would never be alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasn't that great? I legit finished this in like an hour after watching Scar's first episode on season 8 hermitcraft lol. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed.

Also!!!! My birthday is next month and I'll try to update then!!! I'm going to be high school next year and 'm turning 14 lol. Hope you've had an amazing day/evening/night and thank for almost 50k views on this silly on shot fanfic. I appreciate it so much. I'll be back eventually.

See you soon :)

Words~ 1238