She side eyed me "I feel a babysitting question coming on."

"Yes." I chuckled "Can you watch her for a few more hours? I'll be back to get her at 10."

"Sure." She pursed her lips "You better be lucky Sky is my broke best friend otherwise I'd be saying no."

"Aw thank you." I got up and hugged her

"Mhm." She grinned and hugged me back

*

"It's been so long since we've been out

"It's been so long since we've been out." Tyler sat his fork down "I've missed you."

"I know. I've missed you too baby." I took a sip of my wine

"And that beautiful face." He added

"Oh stop." I blushed "So how are things at work?"

"Good, one of my clients invited me to a yacht party next Saturday and I want you to come."

"I can't babe. I'm hosting a ladies' night event at the shop. To promote business and get some new clientele." I cut into my steak

He sucked his teeth "Damn baby. You don't think you could reschedule? This guy is really wealthy and-"

"I been planning this event for 2 months now."

"People reschedule events all the time."

"Yeah so your friend or whatever can reschedule his yacht party if me meeting him is so important." I debated

He sighed "You right. I apologize." He reached across the table and held my hand "You go handle your business, I'll just-"

My phone rang, interrupting him. I removed my hand from his and went in my purse to grab it.

An unknown number flashed across my screen. I knew it had to be Dorian or someone from his crew on a burner phone so I answered.

I put the phone to my ear "Yeah?"

"You need to come to D's house." Tim said

"How bad is it?" I knew something had to be wrong

"Real bad."

"Ok I'm on my way." I said before hanging up

"I have to go." I said to Tyler