Anniversary Party 3

Kohli Mansion,

Kohli Mansion,

In a Room,

Alia and Rhea were standing opposite to each other, with Alia having a curious look on her face and Rhea being lil tensed. Alia had just finished up on telling Rhea, what plan she have cooked up against Prachi.

Rhea: but.. Buji isn't this risky? I mean.. Last time when we tried to frame prachi-

Alia, interrupted: don't worry sweetheart. I'm there na. Your buji is here and she will handle up everything. Just trust me, okay?

Alia looked on as Rhea was lost in her thoughts. It was necessary to get a huge 'Yes' from Rhea.

Rhea: fine! But nothing should happen to our family also to Ranbir's, okay?

Alia smirked internally at this. Her plan was getting in action.

Alia: of course! Just chill... And do the thing I asked you to.

Rhea nods and left the room while Alia smirks, thinking that how although slowly but nevertheless Rhea was becoming evil.. Pure evil just like her. She too left from there.

***************************************

In another room,

Shahana was finally able to get a hold on Prachi and had dragged her here to talk. On the other hand, Prachi was irritated as Shahana was again and again saying that she wants to talk but the talk wasn't taking place.

Prachi: ab bolegi kya hai! I'm just so irritated you are saying that you want to talk.. But then no talks!

Shahana: what can I do in that!? First when I was coming to talk to you after that bloody dance, aryan stopped me.. Then again it was Ranbir and Aryan who came in between..

Prachi: hold on a second! What do you mean by bloody dance? Don't you like it or what!

Shahana: of course I liked it! You danced so well.. But why was that Ranbir your partner, huh??