Anniversary Party 2

Heyyaaaa..... I'm back.. Let's start up now without making my already impatient readers more..

*The story begins*

Kohli Mansion,Hall,

Kohli Mansion,
Hall,

The party was going on very happily with Pallavi-Vikram being extremely happy by the arrival of their all relatives and family members, including kids.. Until the moment when Ranbir dropped a huge bomb on everyone here.

Ranbir: mom-dad.. Please come here.

They both came still in the state of shock. Vikram was hell angry on him, so does Pallavi. But the most angry one was Pallavi.

Pallavi: who's the girl?

Ranbir, confused: which girl mom?

Vikram, angrily shouts: the girl whom you impregnated and whose baby's father you are gonna be..

Dida closed her eyes, not wanting to bear her dear grandon being beaten up now, but she can't stop her son today. Poor Ranbir!

Well, Ranbir was completely shocked now and his eyes were hell wide.

Ranbir: what are you saying dad! I haven't done any such thing, I swear.

Prachi: you just said you are gonna be a father Ranbir kohli!

Ranbir, face palmed himself: god! Prachi yrr I can understand about the others, but you too! You were the one who knew of my whole plan.. And now you are yourself confused!

Prachi first frowned in confusion but then understood. She nodded and laughed lil. Dida opened her eyes to know the matter.

Prachi: now clear their confusion, idiot

Ranbir: don't call me that!

Vikram: care to speak, Ranbir

Ranbir: dad.. What I meant is I'll be a father now that means that church father .. Not father of any baby, come on. I'm not married yet.

He rolled his eyes and all sighed in relief. Pallavi hit his head lightly.

Pallavi: then you should have said it in a better clear way, idiot

Ranbir: wohoo.. Fair enough!

Vikram: wait! Why are you gonna be a church father?