Connection..??

*The Chapter begins*

Next morning..🌞🌞

Sarita aunty house,

Pragya was making breakfast with Sarita aunty while prachi and shahana were in their room, doing some or the other work.

Rishi was still sleeping as it was sunday. #lazyboy

Sarita aunty: pragya, what do you think about priyanka?

Pragya: I don't know what to say Sarita ji. Please don't mind me, but rishi shouldn't have done this. Priyanka needs love and care and maybe a bit of treatment too. Rishi should be her support. I hope they mend their ways.

Sarita aunty: this, I too agree. Rishi shouldn't have done this. I'm just worried that Priyanka isn't and wrong girl. Although she and rishi love each other alot. Their love is visible in their eyes, but I'm still worried.

Pragya: why are you worrying so much? Don't worry. I know you are the only family to rishi, but everything will be fine, okay?

 I know you are the only family to rishi, but everything will be fine, okay?

She nods and they get back to work. Unknown to them, rishi have heard everything as he have just woke up and was passing from there.

"I promise to make everything fine. I'm sorry Priyanka.. But now I'll make you fine and back in my life. I still love you" He thought and a line pair escaped his eyes as he recalled his memories with Priyanka.

He wiped the tears and left to his room, only to sleep again. 🙄

***************************************
International Airport, Delhi,

Ranbir was waiting for someone there with so much of impatience. A few minutes tickled and a few people came there.. Ranbir smiled widely seeing them.