Rejection..

Hello all! Here's the next part. Hope so you all will like it.

A small change, please don't mind me.. Meera don't have any feelings for abhi. She is just a normal caretaker of Rhea since childhood.

*The chapter begins*

Hotel..,
Ranbir - Rhea side..,

Rhea smirked looking at Ranbir as he was looking as if he is in deep thoughts.., but little did she don't know that he was just trying to calm down his anger.., as he don't want anyone to see this side of his..

Rhea: what happened Ranbir? There's logic in my talk and words, isn't it?

Ranbir turned to her and glared her angrily making her scare for a moment and she gulped her saliva seeing him so angry. .

Ranbir, shouts grabbing her arm: what logic? Huh

Ranbir, shouts grabbing her arm: what logic? Huh.. What logic? Nonsense.. Your talks are nothing but just utter nonsense.., stupid girl.., (jerks her away) dimag hai ya nahi Rhea? How can you think so low about anyone, let that person be your friend or foe.., listen to me very much clearly Rhea mehra.., I'm neither a friend of prachi nor an enemy.., but I'm not going to do this.., understood.., and secondly.., I'm taking my proposal back.., I just freaking don't want you to be my girlfriend..

Rhea looked at him stunned. She was highly shocked with what he said in end.. She stumbled back. .

Never in his wildest dream, Ranbir ever thought that the girl who is his best friend since childhood, have such a low thinking or can fall so low. And that too for what? To please her so called ego.. How cruel of her!

While on the other side, Rhea was bemused. She never and can't even imagine that there will be someone who will deny her, the Rhea mehra.. The overconfident and supermodel girl.. Atleast that's what she thinks of herself.

Rhea recalled how few days ago, a boy proposed her and how she denied his love, just because he didn't have a car.. She said that if he can't even afford a car then how will he manage to afford her expenses? However the boy tried his best to convince her that he would do his best to keep happy.., but got nothing but only insult in return..