Trying to catch the culprit..

Hello everyone!!

*The chapter begins*

Sarita Aunty House,

Prachi was slept and shahana too slept beside her. Sarita aunty and pragya dispersed to their rooms, but sleep was far away from their eyes, specially pragya.

Pragya's room,

Pragya was standing near her window in her night dress. She had a tensed expression on her face..

Pragya,thinks: whoever had dared to do this have invited his death

Pragya,thinks: whoever had dared to do this have invited his death. My prachi.. She was crying today. The girl who is alone capable to make people shed tears of blood, was crying herself! If today, her that friend Ranbir wouldn't have came, then don't know what could have happened. I have to meet him tomorrow itself as I can't ask prachi about this matter and make her tense. I'll deal with this in my way now. That man, whoever he was, wherever he is.. He will face the worst of mine now..

Her eyes fell on her phone which was ringing. She looked at the called id and took the phone in her hand.

Pragya, to herself: I can't tell you about this.. You will burn the whole delhi into ashes.. No.. But why are you calling now!?

Pragya picked the call and talked for sometime.
********************************

Next morning...

MMIS COLLEGE, DELHI,

A cab stopped near the gate and pragya stepped out of it. She walked inside the campus and stopped near a group of a few students..

Pragya: excuse me guys!

The student stopped their gossiping and looked at her.

A girl: yes!

Pragya: do you know Ranbir kohli?

Another girl: of course! Who doesn't know him! The heartthrob of the college!

She said dreamily while pragya could not control herself from rolling her eyes.

Pragya: will you please enlight me with the direction of where he could be right now?