chapter 8

"my, my, i didn't expect to see you here!"

"um excuse me, but who are yo-" - sn

"what do you want Konon."

New character unlocked !!

Nishimura Konon
25
is an idol

"oh can't i greet my brother a happy birthday on his most special day?"

"well not like this!!"

"what do you mean by that?" she said as she gave me the look.

"you could've atleast informed me you were invited here, wait.. who invited you here?!" i said as i raised my voice at the last sentence.

"keep it down sir.. there are people looking." Sunoo said, with embarrassment in his tone.

"hmmm.. oh it was that guy!" She said as she pointed towards the direction of.. Beomgyu.

"seriously Gyu?"

"what? i just figured that you might've wanted to celebrate with your family"

"oh God, didn't i tell you this was a 'friends only' birthday party?"

"oh you did?" He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"wait family?! mom, dad and Sora is here too?!"
i raised my voice.

the workers were looking at me, like glaring at me but who cares, they can kick me out all they want but i want a refund. this shit's so expensive you know?

"yeah! they're right there"

"RIKIIIIIIIIIIII" my mom quicky ran towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"hi mom.." i said to her feeling embarrassed, not to mention Sunoo beside me trying not to smile.

"ohh? who's this fine young man?" she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"mom!"

"what?  i know you're gay son so i just figured he might be your boyfrie-"

she quicky shut up as her mouth was covered by my dad. i cannot thank him enough for that omg

"i'm so sorry about that.. she's always like this."

"woah woah, what do you mean 'always' hmm?"
Konon said raising her eyebrows.

i saw my friends telling the workers to give them popcorn and some were munching on the food just enjoying this little family fight, ft. Sunoo

"well yeah, she always is"

"she was never like that to your other assistants?"

"OHH SHIIII"

we all stopped talking when Kai suddenly said that.

"nevermind, just continue"

"this means she approves of you! uhh.. S-sss?"

"it's Sunoo." he smiled at her while they shook hands.

"he's so cute!! see, this is why mom approves of you, because i approve of you too."

"stop embarrassing me"

"hey! what's wrong with approving someone to be your boyfrie- i mean assistant?"

"well FIRST, you came here without telling me, completely ruining my feast. SECOND, you come here talking about how Sunoo is my boyfriend when he clearly isn't and-"

"oh, why do you look down Sunoo?" Sora said, smirking.

"that's oppa to you Sora." i said, crossing my arms and giving her the look.

"jeez, alright Sunoo oppa."

"nothing, don't worry about me."

"he probably was sad when you said 'How Sunoo is my boyfriend when he clearly isn't' Ni-ki!"
Beomgyu laughed, i glared at him and he just continued chewing on his popcorn acting like he didn't say that.

"no seriously! i'm fine, just continue talking to your family. i'll be right there sitting down,"

"alright."

Sunoo's POV ::

i swear his family looks so familiar. Nishimura Nishimura.. hmm.. familiar.

"hey, what's on your mind?" - Sunghoon

"oh nothing. just thinking of something."

really though. Nishimura Riki, Nishimura Konon, Nishimura Sora? i don't know. these names all sounds so familiar..

[flashbacks, 3 years ago]

or could you be the one, Nishimura Riki? the one i was finding for so long. where were you?

[1 year later]

i give up on finding you, Nishimura Riki. i guess i never will, what's the point? you're probably gone. it's better if i work on my future, rather than trying to find you again, Ni-ki.

Holy shit.

what could this mean guysss?? 😨 oh noo, what does he meann? HAHAHAHAHHAAH sorry for not updating, mb yall😔🫰 im just so focused on tiktok lmaoooao, but anyway im gonna explain. since he gave up on finding Ni-ki 1 year later, he forgot about him as he was so busy with life. so uhm yes thats why he couldn't remembed his name. but is he really the one he was finding? or just assuming? HUIE

wordcount: 714 🫰