chapter 6

IM SORRY 💔

Sunoo's POV ::

"let's head back now shall we?" said ni-ki. "sure! i'm pretty tired anyway." sunoo replied with a smile plastered on his face.

"hello sir, where are you headed now?" the driver asked politely. "back to headquarters please." ni-ki replied with a serious face as the driver's smile quickly faded.

"of course, sir." the driver then bowed as the both of them got inside the limo.

"Sir, what's headquarters? i thought we were going back to our office?" sunoo asked, curiously.

"there's one more place i want to show you, we're only a few minutes away from there!" he said while smiling,

*after around 20 minutes*

"you have arrived." the gps said, "and there we are" ni-ki said as sunoo gasped at how big the building was.

"how many floors does this building have?!" sunoo lightly yelled, still shocked.

"around 40, but that's nothing serious." ni-ki replied as he hopped towards the building entrance,

"wait, i'm not sure if i can trust you, i mean i've only got this job for 5 days! why are you taking me out to these fancy restaurants and malls?" sunoo asked

"i always do this with my new workers, but only to the mall. since you're MY assistant, i've made more reservations because the assistant role is something people don't want to apply for, well in my company." he explained.

"now come on!"

. . . . . . . .

"sir, what's in this room?" sunoo asked as he chuckled and opened the door

"wait no don't open that!-" ni-ki slightly sighed as sunoo opened the door widely. "door." he continued his sentence.

".. what is this?!" sunoo yelled in horror.

"look, you weren't supposed to see that.." ni-ki frowned.

"explain right now, what is that..?" sunoo asked again.

"okay let's cut the act now. anyway this is the gun room! you know, safety first." he joked

"no but seriously that's so cool and so terrifying at the same time!" sunoo's eyes sparkle at the sight. he's never seen anything like this before,

"you've got to tell me all the guns you have here!" sunoo requested, "i'm not sure if i can do tha-" he got cut off as sunoo dragged him towards the room.

*after about 30 minutes or so*

"this, is so cool!" he screamed out of excitement.

"i know right?" "come on let's go back to our office. they probably need us" ni-ki said as both him and sunoo walked out of the room.

*after arriving at the company*

"sir, we've been looking for you!" one of the workers told ni-ki. "told you" ni-ki whispered to sunoo. "that's great, but i really need to go to my office and work on you know, ceo things?" he said, sunoo trying to hold his laugh.

"but sir!-"

"look, just tell me when i get out okay?" he said, clearly annoyed.

"but it's really important! we need you there, this is urgent!"

"what can possibly be so important then doing my work?" he asked as sunoo follows him around.

"hey, just listen to her."

"fine."

"what?"

"your.. your mother is here. she wants to speak to you."

- GUESS WHO'S BACK?? i know i said i'll discontinue this but i can't leave my work behind right? plus i missed making books here on wattpad:( happy to be back again, and 500 reads?! tysm💗💗🫰!! stay healthy and drink alot of water 🫰🫶

wc: 571