chapter 2

Sunoo's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. 'ring! ring! ring! ring!' annoying ass sound. I took my alarm and threw it to the ground, I probably broke it since it made a shattering sound. I lazily got up from my bed and went inside the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower and changed.

I went to the kitchen and figured that I didn't have time to cook breakfast since it was already 8:03 am, 3 minutes late.
I'm pretty sure Niki would be mad, especially since he told me not to be late. oh well, who cares? I got out of my apartment and locked the doors, the company is only a few blocks away from my apartment. I started walking towards the company, I got inside and saw that Niki was in a meeting. I quietly went inside my office and saw that more paper work we're placed on my desk. great.

I sat down and sighed, there we're more paper works. more than last night. but it's fine, i mean it's not that bad right? I wouldn't wan't to get fired. "heyyy, goodmorning sun!" a familiar voice said. I expected it to be Niki, but it didn't sound like him. plus they're having a meeting right now, i looked up to see who it was. it was.. jungwon?!

character unlocked !!

Yang Jungwon
23
worker of ENH-P company

"ooh, so you do remember me!" he said and giggled. "of course I do, you didn't tell me you worked here!" i replied. "well, I kind of removed your number in my contacts list... it was an accident I swear!" he said. "aish, whatever. how dare you leave me here for 1 year and not tell me that you came back here in korea!!" i yelled and hit him on the shoulder lightly. "I'm sorryy" he said while scratching his head. we we're talking and laughing until I heard someone clear his throat.

"oh, hey Niki!" i said while waving at him. "hello, boss." jungwon said while bowing. he then hit me and whispered "aren't you going to bow?" he said. "no?" i replied "uhm. anyway, goodmorning sunoo, jungwon." he said "how are the paper works coming along sunoo?" he asked "oh about the paper work-" i was cut off by Niki "let me guess, you haven't started yet?" he replied while slapping his forehead. "uhm yeah.. blame him for distracting me!" i said while pointing at Jungwon. "why me?! i just came in to greet you!" he replied, arms crossed. "ah, well Jungwon. can you give us space for a minute?" Niki said with a smile on his face..

"uhm sure..!" he replied, looking worried. "what's wrong?" i asked jungwon. "Goodluck" he replied with a thumbs up before leaving. "why's he scared?" i asked. Niki just shrugged, "by the way. there's a new worker, mind greeting them?" he said. "oh? sure! what's his name?" i asked "park sunghoon."

new character unlocked
park sunghoon
25
new worker of ENH-P company

"ohh okay. where is he?" I asked. "right there, follow me." he said as i followed him outside. "is that him?" i asked as i pointed at the guy right infront of us. "yeah, that's him." he said with an upset tone. I walked up to the new guy and greeted him, "welcome, sunghoon!" i said while smiling at him. "i- thank you.." he said, giving me a smile. oh my god- is this love at first sight?!

— ⪩⪨ —

i was rambling about sunghoon all day, I'm not sure if Jungwon was actually listening to what I said. "and then- won, are you even listening?" i asked, he looked like he was gonna pass out any second. "mm? yeah.." he replied. "I know you're not, look, you can go back to your office if you're tired. go rest" i said. "okay. see you tomorrow or later sun!" he replied "aish, whatever." i said to myself, i was picking up one of the paper work until i heard a knock on the door.

expecting it to be Niki "come in" i said, revealing Niki "are you done?" he asked. "almost. i only got 1 more" i replied. "ah okay, by the way. we have a meeting tomorrow, so please get here early." he said and giggled "okay, i won't be late i promise." i replied "mhm, sure." he said while walking away.

i was heading out of the building, i took my stuff and headed out. i saw sunghoon there standing.. he's probably waiting for someone huh? i just stood there and watched as sunghoon got into a car, it looked like his dad but I might be wrong. it could be his brother, or.. something else.

i was walking back to my house when suddenly i got a call.

"hello?" i asked.

"hey! sunoo!"

"uhm hi.. who are you?"

"i'm Jungwon, i might've took your phone earlier and looked at your number so that i could call you haha"

'this bitch..' i thought.

"ohh! wonn!! hiii, where are you?"

"im with jay. why?"

"omg. are you two finally dating?!"

"uhm.. i gotta go water my fish bye!"

"wait jungwo-" i was cut off.

whatever, i got inside my house and immediately went inside my bedroom and laid down. i was thinking of who that person was in that car.. ah, it's none of my bussiness. why should i care? i stood up and looked up at the sky, once again admiring the moon. everytime i look at the moon, i remember someone. i don't know what their name was. well, i don't remember. but i really wanna meet him again.. yes i remember that he's a guy but not his name.

oh well, i hope i get to meet him again.

'or what if i already did? hm.. impossible.'

hellooo, i'll post next chapter later(?) im not sure. or maybe tomorrow, i suddenly have the confidence to write LMAOO, i wanna go buy a new album but im broke 💔 enjoy this chapter<3 SUNGHOON AND JUNGWON🤩🤩 tell me if their are any mistakes bsbsnsksk

wc: 1030 (a bit short lol)