𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Mysterious? What you mean?" He quesioned.

"What do you mean." The ginger corrected, "and I don't know... might be getting canned for all I know, she didn't say why we need to meet."

The footballer scoffed, "I don't think your getting canned Ulla."

She beamed back at him, making him roll his eyes again, "Well thanks Jamie!"

The car pulled into the parking lot and Jamie stopped outside the door letting her get out before he found a parking spot. She waved goodbye to him to which he just drove away. Baby steps, she thought. Baby steps for him to be nice.

She adjusted the bag on her arm before making her way up to Rebecca's office. She continusley slid a ring around her finger, clenching and unclenching her fingers nervously. Once she had made it to the office door she paused and took a deep breath in to try and calm her nerves.

She curled her hand in and gave a rap on the door. "Come in!" Rebecca's voice called from behind it, she opened the door to find Ted with an icepack and Rebecca sitting at her desk."Well howdy Bambi!" Ted's cheery voice called.

"Hi Ted! Rebecca do you want me to come back at a different time?" She questioned about to turn and leave. Rebecca stood up smoothing out her dress, "No, no, Ted was just about to leave. Besides this is important." Tallulla's hands shook as she nodded and stepped towards the desk. Ted left the room, leaving just the older woman and the now somehow even more nervous Tallulla.

"Tallulla there's no need to shake like that." Rebecca told her.

"No offense Mrs. Walton but your not the one about to be canned."

Rebecca looked down at her with a questioning eyebrow, "Who's about to be canned?"

Tallulla stopped shaking for a moment, "I am?" It came out like more of a question.

"Not your not!" Rebecca bellowed out a laugh, "Your being promoted!"

"I am?" Tallulla questioned again, "But... why?"

Rebecca smiled at the short girl, "Because Tallulla you are an amazing photographer and a wonderfully creative person. I think you would be perfect to also run some of our social media accounts."

"...I didn't think you liked me." Tallulla spoke out. Rebecca's smile finally falls at the young girl's words. "I thought Rupert just hired me cause I was young and you know..."

The was a long silence as Rebecca looked down at her desk, "Well Tallulla, there's a diffrence between me and Rupert. I really do think you are a creative and amazing person."

"Thank you Mrs. Walton."

"Of course."

A FEW HOURS LATER

┏━━━ ━━━┓