As he should. Yuri thought.

She smiled at him. "Do you know exactly what I want?" Yuri asked. Kashton nodded. "I'll be back," he told her, leaning down to place a kiss on her cheek before walking out the door.

Yuri grabbed her phone and the blanket she packed. If she was going to be there for a while, she wanted to be comfortable. She walked over to the black couch, laid down, and threw her blanket over herself.

She opened Netflix on her phone and selected "Grey's Anatomy." As she clicked on the episode she was watching, her phone rang, announcing a FaceTime call from Brooklyn and Rhylee, which made her huff in.

Yuri answered the call with a frown on her face. "I texted you why you didn't answer? You with your man and don't know how to act." Rhylee teased, prompting Yuri to roll her eyes. "I'm not even with him," Yuri replied, the lie slipping off her lips.

Brooklyn and Rhylee gave her the "yeah right" face, "You a damn lie Mariah because I checked that location!" Rhylee said and Yuri frowned. "Rhylee why do you keep checking my location?" Yuri asked

"Girl, I check Brooklyn's location too, just making sure she ain't somewhere she's not supposed to be," Rhylee remarked, hinting at Brooklyn's ex, causing Brooklyn to suck her teeth in response.

"This about Ri, not me." Brooklyn said, making Yuri frown. "No, Brook actually let's make this about you. Why you was at 62 Hillson, in Houston?" Rhylee asked and Yuri eyebrows furrowed "Houston?" Yuri asked

After a brief conversation with her best friends about why Brooklyn was in Houston, Yuri fell asleep watching Greys anatomy.

Yuri felt a touch on her arm and groggily pushed it away, "You not hungry mama?" Yuri heard Kashton's voice, her eyes opened seeing him standing there. Yuri sat up rubbing her eyes letting a yawn leave her lips.

"You was sleeping hard, snoring loud as fuck." Kashton said making Yuri roll her eyes. "I wasn't snoring, stop lying" Yuri told him as she grabbed the chipotle bag from him. "Thank you. Are you done?" she asked, opening the Chipotle container.

Kash moved away from her, taking a seat in the chair behind his desk. "I got two more tattoos to do then we could go." he said, leaning back and closing his eyes. Yuri stood up, holding her bowl, and walked over to him, settling herself onto his lap.

"Well I can wait, as long as you keep feeding me." Yuri said taking a section of her food and eating it, she hated when the bowl was mixed up. Kashton placed his hand on her thigh, causing chills to run up her body as she glanced at him.

"You fat as fuck." Kashton told her making her mug him. "I just like eating, shut up." Yuri responded looking away from him. "I'm staying with you tonight." Kash said and Yuri could feel chills go up her spine.

"Okay." Yuri said giving him a smile, "We could watch that movie, The photograph. Because you said you were going to watch it with me--" Her sentence was interrupted by a knock on the door.

The door opened making Kash and Yuri look towards the door, the receptionist that was rude to Yuri when she first came here was standing there. Her eyes went to Yuri but immediately went to Kashton, Yuri made a face.

"K your client said they gon be running a little late." She spoke, "What's late? I'm not waiting all day." Kash responded. "About 10 minutes boy you could wait." She told him laughing at his facial expression.

Why didn't she call him Kash? Why is she laughing?

Yuri made a face. Kash sucked his teeth, "They got five minutes, if they don't show up cancel that shit." Kash told her. She gave Kash a look before saying okay, walking out of the room.

Kash stared at Yuri a his eyebrows furrowing, "Why you keep making faces?" Kash asked and Yuri look at him. "Why does she call you K?" Yuri blurted the question out, Kash tilted his head at her.

"Who Kayla? It's a nickname phat, everybody call me K." He told her, she frowned looking away from him. "Why?" He asked and Yuri shrugged her shoulders moving her food around with her fork

"Just asking because I call you Kash so." Yuri said lowly but Kashton heard her and he laughed. "You jealous?" Kashton asked and Yuri made a face.

"No." Yuri lied, she continued to push her food around not looking at Kash because she could feel him staring. Kashton grabbed her face, his eyes staring into hers. Yuri's breathing got heavy feeling him bring her face closer.

Kashton pressed a kiss against Yuri's lips, she was shocked and she wanted to freeze up but that's not what her body did, she leaned closer kissing him back keeping their lips pressed together, her whole body felt like jello at this moment.

Kashton pulled away, he licked his lips staring at Yuri.

"You ain't got shit to be worried about."

___________________________________

Finally yaal !