𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Do you remember what happened the night of the love ball?" He asks, rubbing the sides of my arms.
"Ye.. yeah.. I remember dancing, and having a lot of fun, then I went back to my dorm, and I.. I don't.. know." My dart eyes around the room, I felt very anxious and upset. We heard footsteps entering the room, and we both cock our heads towards the door, and Dumbledore appears.

"Good morning Draco, Vivienne." His voice was soft, and calm.
"Morning sir." Draco and I say in sync.
"Sir, can I please talk to you outside?" Draco shoves his hands into his pockets.
"Of course, after you." Dumbledore motions his hand towards the door.
"Sir.." I take a step forward.
"Sit tight, I will be back momentarily." He smiles, before walking out.

Draco's POV:
I walk outside, and sit on the bench, waiting for Dumbledore to close the door.

"Sir, it seems the curse also causes memory loss, she doesn't remember Tom Riddle." I furrow my brows.
"Draco, there's something you need to know." He begins.
"The morning after Vivienne killed Tom, she was absolutely distraught, and wrecked with grief. He violated her, Pansy grew concerned for her well being." He states.
"I know that, she was a mess, but what happened to her memory?" I ask.
"I used a spell, to remove her trauma, for the time being. At some point, I'm going to have to undo the spell, and she will need everyone's support, so she can face the troubles that lay ahead." His voice was stern, yet filled with worry.
"You what? What if there was important information we need to know, about what happened that night?!" I raise my voice.
"Draco, we know what happened, but right now, she is dealing with something far much worse. Remembering Tom Riddle, and what he did, and on top of that, dealing with the curse, she.." His voice trails off.
"She wouldn't survive. She would be in absolute turmoil." I finish his sentence.
"Precisely." He puts his hands behind his back.

"Have you seen Mattheo yet?" I ask.
"I have not, but I will ask him questions, when I know he is well enough." He smiles.
"I'll ask him where the book is, but for now he needs his rest, he's suffered a great deal, but I'm so glad we have him back." I smile back, rubbing my finger across my lower lip.
"What about Snape? Has he found, what was his name again?" I ask.
"Regulus Black, and no, I have not heard from Snape since he left, but I will keep you up to speed as soon as I know more." He paces the hallway, rubbing his forehead. I've truly never seen Dumbledore in this state before, usually he is very calm, and well put together, especially during highly anxious situations. But sometimes I forget that he is just like the rest of us, worried for what is about to, or could happen, and so I don't ask questions.

"I've notified Vivienne's parents of her condition, and they are on their way. So I shall make myself scarce, for now." He looks at me intently.
"Of course sir." I say, getting up from the bench.
"DRACO!" I hear Theo shout from down the hallway, and I turn my head to face him.
"What is it?!" My breathing quickens, I hate thinking of worst case scenarios, but it was all I could do.
"Mattheo is awake, he's talking." He smiles. What a relief. I look back at Dumbledore, and he nods.
"Give him my best." Dumbledore smiles.

________________

Theo and I run into the common room, where Blaise, Enzo and Pansy were.

"He's awake, do you want us to come with you?" Pansy asks.
"No, you guys stay here, Theo and I will ask the questions." I let out a deep breath. We walk into Mattheo's dorm, seeing him propped up against his headboard, with bandages on.