And I see forever in your eyes

Months have passed, their graduation came closer and closer and Soobin couldn't feel happier. Both of them agreed to be in a relationship, and Soobin was sure that Kai was the one, the one who he wants to spend his future with. His grades got better ever since he met Kai, and now he's even on the list of the top 10 students. Studying together was really the key for his success, but maybe it was also his happiness, and the fact that Kai managed to give him back the motivation to live.

It was Friday, the bell rang and class was over. They rushed outside the classroom in pure excitement, as spending their times together at home was their most favorite thing to do. But as both of them walked through the hallway, Kai suddenly dragged him into the school toilets they had just passed.

Soobin's face was clearly confused and a little shocked. „What's wrong?" He asked him.

Kai just smirked at that, and pushed him into one of the toilet stalls, closing the door behind him. He leaned into Soobin's neck, his lips grazing his earlobe. „I've been horny all day and I couldn't even concentrate because of it." He whispered, and his leg pressed between Soobin's crotch.

Soobin felt a wave of shivers running down his spine. He wrapped his hand around Kai's neck and forced him to lock gaze with him, choking him slightly. „You're such a needy whore." He whispered as silent as possible, not wanting anyone to hear them.

Kai giggled mischievously, as his hand slipped underneath Soobin's school uniform. „Just for you." He replied in a whispery manner, pressing his lips hungrily on Soobin's shortly after.

They were fully making out now while Soobin explored Kai's mouth with his tongue, sucking and nibbling down on his bottom lips, making them shining red. „You really want to get fucked in the school huh?" Soobin breathed out in between their kisses, as his hands were now groping Kai's ass.

Kai moaned softly. „I've been fantasizing about it." He confessed, and pressed their bodies together even closer, making it possible to feel Soobin's rock hard length against his own.

Soobin growled. „Fuck.. but what if someone hears us." He questioned, but continued to grope his whole body, bucking his hips up into Kai's crotch, yearning for the friction.

„I don't care." Kai replied and reached his hand down to Soobin's crotch. Feeling his hard cock through the clothing, his fingers grazing the outlines of his dick, slighty squeezing it.

Soobin's hand wandered around Kai's head, pulling his hair and forcing him down his knees. „Earn it first." He breathed out.

Kai looked up, his eyes filled with pure lust and hunger. He didn't wait long until he opened Soobin's pants, unbuttoning it and pulling the zipper down as he kept eye contact with him. Kai licked down his own lips and pulled Soobin's pants and boxers down in one go. His hand reached out for his dick and gave him some gentle strokes before he leaned in, caressing his tip with his tongue, followed by some soft kisses. Soobin's grip on his hair tightened, sending shivers down his own spine, and that's when he decided to take his dick fully in, working his way all up while he was sucking and licking on it.

Soobin was breathing heavily and raised his other hand up to his mouth, biting on his wrist to prevent the moans from coming out of his mouth.

Kai locked gaze with him from time to time as he was now choking on his dick, he pulled back for a moment. „Fuck my mouth." He whispered, as tears were already spilling down his cheeks from the choking.

And Soobin didn't think twice, his hold on Kai's hair tightened even more as he started thrusting into his mouth. Saliva was dripping off Kai's chin, mixing up with his tears as his throat got brutally abused. Kai already looked completely fucked out and his cheeks were colored in a pinkish red. His hands tightly holding onto Soobin's thighs as he just took it.