chapter 23 : the first emperor 2

"Hmm , i guess I should take some rest then" emerald said and he entered the room while eva stood there. "Then I will be leaving" Eva started to took off. "Hold on a minute sister" emerald called her. She looked at him and asked "sister, really, my man, first thing first, I'm the same old as that arrogant bitch you been tailing all along, so call me Eva, you right" Eva got a little heated over it. "Ok Eva then it is , by the way why are you standing over there come in" . "I can't " . "Why not , you got two legs right " . "Yah, but" . "Move it already , what's the deal" . " I don't have the permission to enter in miss Genna's room, well to be specific, no one does, not even her own parents" . "That means I'm the first one" . "Yah , you're right and the news is taking the town as wildfire". Emerald stood there finding some nice shirts for him in the wardrobe after it.

Emerald looked and shouted at Eva " you seriously thing that I give a fuck about the rules and shits, just come in already, I will take care of the other end with Genna" after hearing that Eva stepped in slow by slow, after closing in she asked "why you asked me to stay" . "Yah that, the thing is I don't know how do I look for somebody in this kingdom if I wear my own choices and Genna is not her so , would you pick me up something from the wardrobe " . Eva looked at him with one eyebrow over the peak like what the hell is this dude even talking about. "Then I will be right back after the bath " Emerald got in the bath after saying that.

(A few minutes later)

Emerald and Eva heading towards the library. "Why you wanna read this book so much" Eva asked. "Just a curiosity, and to be honest I ain't got nothing to do" emerald replied. "Well, why did you pick this black hoody and tracks" . "My sister said you like black" . "Your sister" . "Yah , I think you met here back at Siberia" . "I got it, the young lady with a mouth as big as her boobs " . Eva looked at him after he spurt that. " Emerald apologised as fast as he could cause it's not like him to say that. They kept walking, didn't chatter as they reached the library.

"Well, well, guess you're lucky, nobody in here" Eva scouted him through the tales and rumours off the great collection of the kingdom. "Here's the book that you wanted to read, suit yourself, I got works to do, if possible, we should have some dinner tonight". Eva left after saying that. Emerald dragged it up to the table, it weight around 30 kg , he flipped it, opened the book , he started going through it, he was dipped in the art and drawings in it, more than reading. As he went through it , he started putting some efforts in reading some of it 'and I wasted most of my life starring at the sky, I was free, I were free, were free once....., l lost in my life and in my people, I were the great man, but at the same time I weren't ' . " Hmm, boring" Emerald said to himself and closed the book and left for the castle garden .

(In the king's chamber)

"As I recall, I mentioned you, not to come, Until my brother will be in power , but you ignored me , why Genna , give me a reason " zedic asked. "I don't know " Genna said . " Don't give me that, you're a princess, and as someone who knows the consequences, you know what's gonna happen to you and him after the 'uprising event' " zedic said. "Calm down my brother, the word is already out, we can't do nothing " caztel said . “Are we sure, he is gonna come” Gamma said. “Of course he is gonna come, no matter what happens the original family will keep their words” Genna said. “So do we, we will keep our words, if he goes down, then you gotta do what you promised” zedic said it and left. “To keep the promise, huh “ Genna said it with a low tune and walked out from there.

(On the north side of the castle , ground floor)

Emerald is exploring the outside . He caught his attention on an old passage way closed by some rumbles. He climbed over it and started walking through the dense forest. It didn’t felt like he was curious. It was more like he been there before.

(To be continued)