chapter 6 : lady of wisdom "Genna"

(genna appeared again and offered emerald some treat now they were close than last time they met , they started putting facts on the table)

Genna “ it’s not that nice to ask a lady about her age , you know” . “Nah, I don’t give a shit about this kind of things, to be clear I don’t take the morals of behaviour into my little brain” emerald replied.

Genna starred at him for some time, cause he was eating the pizza like a mad dog ( After wiping the donuts box with his tongue) .

“Genna, is there any problem with asking some questions about you and your things?” Emerald asked.

“Well that’s weird saying something like that, you’re making me blush, boy...anyway is it that you lik me , I heard that boys tend to know more things about the girl they like, is it true?” Genna replied. “ No it’s not that, it’s.. just i like to know the unknown, that’s all, well to your little brain the thing you said is true, boys tend to know more things about the girl they like “ . “ Mm.. you’re smart at verbal.. i see, t your brain, mine is not a small brain, I actually know every single fucking thing the world has ever created" . “Cool, that’s must be super cool , to know that much things,.. any way I wanted to know about you guys, do you really drink blood? Can you do everything in fast? How you live, blah blah..” .

“OH come on emerald i thought you had something cool for me, something interesting but you just disappointed me” .

(Some deep silence)

“Well as you know, I’m a weirdo in the society so, I like to gather knowledge, it’s the only thing I am good at i guess “ emerald said . His sound were different from the later talks it had a little sorrow in it .

Genna smirked and opened her wisdom “ vampires are a mutant, we just mutated by some means of cosmic energy manipulation, you can say it’s magic. Time changed so do we the first vampire was a total weak in his early-stages but currently he is the strongest. Vampires get strong as they age long. We vampires are fast , strong, heightened in emotions and senses, meaning I can tell that you’re lying or not , to you first question.. , we do drink blood, cause without blood we don’t live , we need at least a 100ml per week . We don’t do magic to your little brain, but on the other hand we have this so called gift don’t know what they call it ... Oh shit I forgot it “ . Emerald was enlightened in the wisdom, his eyes showed everything. The way he looked at Genna made her blush. “ OH cool you really are smart lady “ . “ What do you thought, some cheap fucking knock off “. “Not that much but a little close, anyway I think that’s enough for today, I am getting all sleepy got classes tomorrow unlike you” . “ Well I do go to college, it’s just that I got some leaves that’s only, if you’re feeling tired you can go to bed unlike me you’re not the creature of night, hahh haaa” Genna stared laughing on her own comedy.

Emerald hit the bed , Genna left with a note as usual , it had something serious this time

“Don’t do anything naughty in front of the mirror, I am watching you” .

(To be continued)