chapter 12 : gates of heaven

Chapter 12 : ‘gates of heaven’

(emerald was asleep after wandering around the Dutch castle)

A girl is watching him from a distance, he started walking, but the distance never enclosed, it got more as if she is fading, I’m crying, why, why would I cry.

A girl is standing next to me , she’s crying, did I do something, why can’t I recall, what’s she saying , .....

“You were the Sun who sparkled me , I thought we were perfect” . She is fading. A sudden pull from my behind, I’m drowning, but I can breathe, I am seeing somebody’s life in the water , he is smiling, crying laughing, .

Emerald got pulled from the deep sleep, he was sweating. He checked the time, it’s 3 at night, only been 2 hours since he got the bed. He looked at the record then remembered he got work to do, bro got out of the bed and opened his record it’s complete. He swirled his eyebrows and rubbed his eyes and checked it again, again it’s done . He took a deep breath and drank some water. He looked behind and witnessed a guy standing right to the mirror. Emerald asked "Genna didn’t you leave” . “ I was, just came to check the record that’s all” Genna replied. “By the way thanks, buddy” . He smirked and left.

Emerald got into his bed and slept like a baby.

As usual he hit the class, and got back to home, Genna came again, this time she was tripping . “ what with the get up” emerald asked. “Heh , it’s normal isn’t it , don’t you wear something like this on outing" genna said. “I don’t do outings , I always prefer to be in home “ . “OH , come on , let me get you something that suits you today” . Genna opened the wardrobe and looked at him “what the hell is this, are you even a teenager , you got no taste in fashion, no wonder you’re a shut in” Genna asked . “ I told you I’m not that much of fashion or model guy, i live in my own world, I don’t like the way others do, they just run behind trends and influence without giving it any thoughts, but I don’t do that, i just live my life as I see it “ emerald replied.

“Anyway put this on and tag alone, I’m gonna get you something for your style, bills on me “ after saying that Genna left. Emerald tagged along .

(A dried out city in North Russia)

“What the hell, where are we” emerald asked. “Russia , are you afraid” Genna replied. “Why would I be afraid of a country, you kind of , like to be picky I guess” . “It’s not like that though, I’m a really good girl, any way we are not here to chit chat or have fun, we got something on our backs” . “ what’s that’ supposed to mean, I’m I being kidnapped or wilfully directed towards danger” . “Let’s put it like this,

yesterday I wasn’t there when you woke up at the middle of night, it was one of my friend , he can travel through my mirrors just because I let him once , we gotta do the friends thing with him otherwise I don’t know what will happen to you “ . “You’re to soft, it’s not something that I expected from a vampire though” . They started heading to their target and attained it .

Emerald got Fantasized over the large estate the friend she told lives in. They got in, “who’s here, OH my god, princess Genna , it’s a pleasure, take a seat my honour “ the sir of the house welcomed them with a huge respect. While everything was going on emerald was spaced out about the way the guy addressed genna. “Princess , she is a princess, you gotta be kidding me” , emerald started to crack over it. The sir of the house seemed furious about the response of emerald . While Genna cooled him down. “ We are childhood friends, and everybody in the circle addressed me as the princess that’s why he just did that man , you gotta stop taking things lightly “ Genna said. Emerald took a seat and started to fill up hid stomach with the Russian sweets like a maniac.

“You gave me a heart attack yesterday buddy” emerald said while chewing the butter cake . “And you did a great job acting along” . Emerald got a Shiver all over. “ acted along , what’s that mean “ Genna asked sir of the house.

“ I’m Antonio of House caztel, by the way, yesterday I did gave him a visit, he thought I’m you Genna , but deep down he knows it wasn’t me , even though he acted up as he was in the presence of you highness “ Antonio said. “ is that so, he never said that though, tuff guy I picked up “ Genna respond. “

it’s not that a big deal, everybody do this kind of shit, ... Truth to be told, I’m just scared so I acted along, anyway how come you got the voice of genna “ .

“You never told him, not a word “ Antonio asked. “Nah I just forget it “ Genna replied. Emerald “what , you forget to tell me , is it about the power or some sacrificial thing “ . “OH come on emerald don’t be a pussy, it’s just a power every vampire is granted, we call it ‘gates of heaven’ , and he has the power called ‘voice of heaven’ which grant him to mimics any voice he wanted to “ Genna said.

Emerald took a cake and started filling up, while doing that he asked “what about you, don’t you have something like that “ .

(To be continued)