chapter 10 : The Dutch man

(emerald had a fun and mesmerizing night out with Genna , after that he went on to some past pages of his life . After all the headaches he slept like a baby)

Emerald woke as usual and hit the college, he was kind energetic today, he had this kind smile all over the college.

Goutham asked him “ why are you all up bright?” . Emerald just nodded his head with a smile, as if there’s nothing going on.

(Night after gym)

He was going through his records which were pending for tomorrow, suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, “what brings you here this early, don’t you have any business to take care,?” Emerald asked. “

You know it’s me , that’s creepy” genna replied. “You know what’s more creepy, a girl like you crawling around a teenager’s life “ . “ Opps that’s surprising, never thought I would hear that , got work i guess” .

“If you have the so called eyes, I’m sure you can see what the fuck I’m doing” . “Bro, come on, I was just joking” . “ I don’t feel like it “ . “Anyway I got a place to hit, tag alone, unlike yesterday, this one’s no joke”. “That’s the same old shit you said yesterday” . “No.., I don’t think so” . “Anyway, it’s not an ordinary romantic tale , it’s something peculiar to you interest “ .

( A place that nobody know in England)

Emerald is sleeping and standing in front of a huge castle which is close to face the ground. Genna started her tour by inviting him inside. Emerald followed her , while walking “what’s interesting around?" Emerald asked. “Well this is an old estate used by some family or I should say a couple, who went down pretty bad” Genna replied. “OH, a romantic tale again”. “It’s more than a romantic tale, if you can understand a little bit about what I am gonna say, I can agree on that you have brain” . “Hmm , good ,I like it” . “First of all, this castle was build in back 1800s by a Dutch guy and his wife, to live for their eternity, he was a guy who believed in eternal life, sadly his wife died while the time of his eternity is halfway “ . “What happened, did he kill her “ . Genna looked at emerald and walked further, she took the hallway along the dining hall, accompanying her emerald, they got to a room and entered by kicking the rusted door down . Genna walked further and stood there she showed him a picture, and asked “do you think the Dutch guy really killed her “ . Emerald looked at the picture and said “ no , I don’t think so”.

The picture was a great portrait of the lady of house, unlike the other interiors and it wasn’t burned, it was as good as it were 2 centuries ago, emerald walked toward it and started to comprehend the beauty, it wasn’t as good as he thought even though it had something special,... It had a heart in it ,somebody’s heart filled with rage , pain, ... And so on . The picture had the red black white theme all over the red wasn’t normal paint, it were pure blood, warm blood that has been dried out by millions of seconds.

Emerald took some steps back and said while staring at the mirror “ those are not a single source,there’s too many, tell me the truth Genna , who was this Dutch man “ .

(To be continued)