chapter 15 : richness of my blood

(emerald encountered gelin of the third eye on the way back home from caztels castle)

Gelin just looked at him and said " it's not good for a human like you to tangle up in our business, but a person who our lady admires, we will mean no harm". After saying that gelin went on his way to the castle innate.

Genna and emerald said their byes and started the walking. While walking they started to open up.

Genna "you didn't hesitate to contact my friends" . Emerald "so what, does the sky fell " . "OH, anyway, I'm going home " . "You going home , what's the big deal about it, aren't you going home everyday". "Haaa haaa , fucking stupid, hahaha , haaa , man , I never thought about it, well, well , I was living in Uk for some short time, that’s all but I got a place to call home, it's close to the ends of Atlantic Ocean". "How's that supposed to work anyway, is it beyond our human eyes to see, this home you say ". "Yes, it is . It's hidden by a veil to close the interactions with the human world, and as you can expect no human can enter the veil though". "Must be a cool place, isn't it " . "Why don't you come with me " . "Nah, it ain't like the night out we having, I might need a whole week or something for that " . "Ain't you got Christmas holidays coming " . "Yaa , I got that, but what about my parents, I don't think they gonna let me out for a whole week ". "I got you covered buddy, if you wanna come, then there's nothing that gonna stand in your way, I promise" . "Yah thanks anyway, bye the way , how much years is it since you're out from the country " . "Around 200 years I guess " . "200, what the fuck " . "He heh , anyway, I don't think, it's much of a time for you " . "Yeah whatever" .

As they kept on the flow Genna took emerald to a shop. A madam in the shop" welcome mam, what brings you here" . Genna “I just had an old room meet with caztels, so I'm on my way back". "Got a new dog, I see" . Emerald got the attention and countered it “better than a stray one , who smoke shitty ass cigars ".

They started to go on shopping there, Genna started model everything she see " how's this emerald, "looking good " . Emerald" yeah good I guess". He kept saying that for everything she put up for him. "I been waiting for you to pickup something, what's so special about picking something for you , come on lad, suit yourself" Genna said. Emerald bulked up some of the clothes and sneakers that suited him, but everything where in black. Genna got her jaw dropped, “no wonder you ain't got a fashion sense". "Well then, why don't you try something to pick for me " emerald replied.

After hearing that genna got enlightened, she started rushing over there and here with everything she found for him, while emerald stood there like a depressed 10 year old guy.

(After a great battle)

"How the fuck I'm I supposed to carry all this, anyway what about the bill" emerald asked . "Don't worry boy, mommy got you covered, after all you needed me to find something for you, yes , yes.." Genna started to get into her own world. Emerald" mam , the bills " . "No need to worry boy, it's all paid, for transportation take that mirror, I'm sure your blood is also bond to it " the Madam in the sales said

.Emerald just threw the bags to the mirror without thinking, but it got where it should be.

Before leaving Emerald asked Genna "aren't you coming". "nah, I'm too good to be continued, see you at Christmas big boy". Emerald left after that. When he got home he took the bill from one of the bag and read it , he got nervous just by seeing the digit and said it out loud" half a million euro, WTF ".

(Continued)