"Race Against Time:

Start from the beginning

In response, Alexander remarked, "Then let's go, boss."

I questioned, "What?"

"You're our boss for tonight, you earned our trust Sophia, now we're all trusting you to save Adrian" said Alexander in response. Simply nodding, I switched my attention to Lila.

"Are you sure you'll stay here?" I inquired about it.

"Yeah, I'm the doctor, I'll make sure to help anyone who gets injured" she responded with.

With a grin on my face, I expressed my gratitude and wished for all of us to return alive, along with Adrian.

"Thank you so much, Sophia, for everything," Lila murmured as she embraced me. "I am eternally grateful."

"Don't thank me just yet," I muttered as I walked away, and everyone followed me. I pulled away.

When we arrived to David's estate, all of his guys were prepared and had their weapons ready. My father was holding a sneer on his face as he stood next to David. After exiting the vehicle, I made my way towards them on foot.

The words "You brought reinforcement" were said by my father.

As I got back into the vehicle, I made the statement, "We are going to require as much assistance as I possibly can."

Following a journey that lasted around thirty minutes, we arrived at Anthony's residence. It was my father, Alexander, David, and I who stood at the front of the vehicle after we all exited the vehicle.

"So, we follow the plan I made; Alexander and I only go inside to save Adrian, the rest kill any men who get in your way" was what I stated.

The words "Got it, let's go" were said by my father.

Alexander grabbed my arm and whispered, "Wait just a moment."

I questioned, "What?"

Alexander handed me a knife and said, "Here, strap this to your thigh." I did what he instructed.

"Thank you, but I don't know how to fight," I remarked as I took it and strapped it to my thigh. "I'm completely clueless."

"You won't have to know, all you have to do is stab someone with it, not that hard" according to him. I gave a little nod and then went inside, and he came in after me.

We unexpectedly entered the room and saw Adrian bound to a chair, with his father standing next to him.

The words "Ah, Sophia, Alexander, it's great to see you two again" were said by Antonio.

"Let him go!" I made a yell.

Antonio's response was, "I'm good, and if I were you, I would just run out the door."

"Sophia, get out!" Adrian yelled as he.

As I turned to my right, I heard a voice say, "Hey again, Sophia." When I turned around, I saw Ace brandishing a firearm.

What exactly are you doing? According to what you stated, you won't injure me, therefore you won't pull the trigger! I made a yell.

"Sophia, get out!" Adrian let out a scream.

Ace remarked, "I'm sorry, but I still need to kill you right now," as he pulled the trigger. On the spur of the moment, Alexander leaps in front of me, and he immediately falls to his knees. "Oops, wrong person"

"NO!" Both Adrian and I let out a scream.

"Alexander!" While he was falling to the ground, I yelled out.

It is most likely that the bullet struck him close to the heart, and if he does not get medical assistance as quickly as possible, he will bleed to death. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I get a glimpse of my father swiftly entering the room.