"Return"

"It is imperative that you take a break and obtain some peace and quiet. Alexander made a remark that was accompanied by the phrase "It is already one in the morning, and you haven't slept in two days since Sophia was kidnapped."

While I was going through the numerous pages of paperwork, I made a proclamation that said, "I won't rest until I have Sophia back in my embrace."

I can appreciate your worry; but, it is essential that you ensure that you take some time to unwind and refresh yourself. As he made a motion towards the second empty vodka bottle that was sitting on my desk, he made the following remark: "Having another drink won't bring Sophia back, and drowning your sorrows won't help either."

Believe that I am lacking in knowledge? This is something that I do in order to prevent myself from ruminating on the unfavorable situations that have occurred up to this point. It would be ideal for me to be able to concentrate on other things while still having the opportunity to have a beverage.

"I shouted for assistance!"

"Then, please, gather yourself and take action!" he screamed in a pitched voice. "Then please, take action!"

As I firmly put my hands on the table, I spoke the words, "I'm doing my best, but that person didn't leave any clues about where they might be keeping her." My voice was filled with irritation as I spoke these words. When I was attempting to prove that my argument was correct, I was having trouble.

"Whatever, it's not like you'll pay attention to me; I have a question though," he told me straight away.

I inquired, "What exactly is it?" What exactly is it?

Specifically, he said, "Do you have feelings for her?" "Do you?"

"Why would you even ask that?" I let out a piercing chuckle.

Quit trying to deceive yourself. In spite of the fact that you have a great deal of faith in this individual, you would not remain up this late seeking to locate them. You, on the other hand, would only let them to be annihilated by your most formidable adversary. I have to say, Adrian, that the degree of concern that you have for another individual is simply extraordinary. Consequently, what is the rationale behind that? "Why are you putting in so much effort to find her and bring her back?" he inquired with curiosity.

Following his interruption, he said, "Because-"

"It's clear that you have developed strong emotions towards her." On the other hand, it seems that you are reluctant to accept it owing to your anxieties; possibly your father's experiences also had a role in shaping your perspective, he remarked.

Neither have I ever shown her any love, and I have no intention of ever doing so. I am sorry to say that, but that assertion is not accurate. I am completely apathetic about her. Now, I ask that you kindly leave my office as soon as possible. I let out an exclamation.

Subsequently, before to his departure, he made a remark that read, "Certainly, continue deceiving yourself then."

I was jolted awake by a sudden blow to the face, which was followed by a resounding exclamation. This was the moment when I experienced a compelling awakening.

"What?" When I asked the inquiry, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

This is what the boss wants you to do. It has been reported to me by the individual that someone will be coming to talk with you in the near future.

"So, when you say 'talk,' you actually mean to harm me, correct?" And I inquired about it.

With a sneer on his face, he made the observation that it seems as if you are becoming acclimated to living in this manner.