Aww! Doffy!

You gulped when Bellamy walked in. You looked up at Doflamingo. "Doffy it's okay! He didn't mean it he was just concerned for me!" You said and then tugged at his coat again.

Bellamy backed up and fear formed on his face. He started to sweat and shake a bit. "Just looking out for you?.. HE CALLED YOU WEAK!" Doflamingo said raising his voice.

You jumped a bit. "His voice is still as loud as ever!" You said to yourself. "I don't care! It was just a harmless thing he said." You said still trying to calm him down.

Doflamingo took a menacing step towards Bellamy. Bellamy tensed you. "Boss it really was just a misunderstanding!" Bellamy said as well.

Doflamingo then used his strings and took control of Bellamy. Bellamy froze and his eyes widened. Doflamingo raised his hand and Bellamy started to move to the wall.

You were confused as to what he was going to do to Bellamy. His grip tightened more. Bellamy walked over to the wall and started to smash his head off the wall.

Bellamy cried out in pain. Your eyes widened."No one. Touches. Y/N." He said with a wicked grin. Your heart fluttered. "He's a murder, but...he's hot and sweet." You said in your head.

"Boss I'm sorry! Please! I didn't mean to hurt her!" Bellamy said in pain. He had blood pouring down the side of his head. It was rather... pathetic in Doffy's eyes.

Doflamingo stopped controlling him. Bellamy fell to the floor and then got up. "Get out!" Doffy snapped at him.

Bellamy ran out fast. You looked at him. "You know you didn't have to do that.." You said and then looked at the blood stain on the wall. He must have had different personalities because now he was perfectly calm, playful even.

"And he left a blood stain on the wall!" You said with a small smirk.

Doflamingo was trying to stay stoic, but he let out a slight chuckle at the remark. He held you close and then kissed you on the lips. That shut you up real quick. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, but it felt like heaven.

You guessed that would suit his kisses well, since he is called the heavenly demon. He started to play with your hair and sat back down on the couch. He sat you on his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist.

He buried his head into your hair and sighed. "I'll clean that up later...If it bothers you so much." He asked with a teasing tone.

"Good!" You huffed out. "You're a king! Can't have bloody walls in your castle." You said with a cheeky grin earning a laugh from Doflamingo.

"Yes, sure I am a king. Though a king that is ruthless to most. A king that has some much corruption in his kingdom..but somehow landed the best woman in the world.." He said softly.

You froze and you gasped slightly at what he just said. Your heart fluttered. You turned around so that you were facing him. You grabbed his face in your hands gently. "Doffy..." You said and then kissed him.

He froze and then started to kiss you back. He was the one always doing the kissing, but now you were the one who kissed him first. He loved it. You had finally kissed him first and he was in heaven

You pulled away and looked up at him with a soft rosey pink on your cheeks. He then did something that shocked you. He took off his glasses. Your eyes widened and you thought that you might pass out from the beauty that you were gazing upon.

His eyes were a beautiful bright blue, with little pieces of gold colors in the corners. Your breath caught in your throat. He chuckled at your reaction. He pulled you up a bit closer by the chin.

"Like what you see Y/N?" He asked with a grin. His eyes were heavenly yet...they made him look like he wasn't to be messed with.

You nodded slowly not being able to say a word. He licked his lips and then kissed you again, but it was only a quick one as he pulled away just after. "Now...My precious Y/N won't tell anyone about my eyes will she?" He asked in a flirty tone.

You turned red. "N-No.." You said softly while fiddling your fingers.

He laughed. "Good." He said and started to play with your hair. He had one hand around you while the other played with your hair.

He was stunning. He then put the glasses back on hiding his eyes. "No!" You said and tried to keep them off of him. "They're too pretty to hide.." You said with a pout.

Doflamingo laughed and pushed your hands away. "These eyes aren't for everyone to see." He said with that never-fading grin.

You pouted again. "But they're so pretty!" You said while fiddling your fingers again.

He looked at you and then grabbed your hand gently. You looked at him confused. He gently kissed your hand. "Um...Y/N...I have something important to tell you tomorrow..." He said and looked away slightly.

you looked at him confused. "What could he want to tell me?" You thought in your head.

"Why can't you just tell me today?" You asked him and started to play with his soft and short hair. He sighed.

"Because the surprise is tomorrow.." He said gently. "And I need this to be special." He said and then buried his head into your neck.

He might be a warlord, a ruthless pirate captain, and a king...but he was a big softy when he was with you. Always had been. That got you wondering how long he liked you for.

"Okay. Then I won't ask any more about it." You said softly. "But I do have a question about something else." You asked looking up at him.

Doflamingo raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" He asked and then leaned back on the couch taking you back with him.

"How long did you have a crush on me?.." You asked very curious about this.

Doflamingo blushed a bit. "Oh! Um...I think when we first met was when I..started to like you." He said and squeezed you a bit.

Your heart fluttered and you smiled. "It's pretty clear how you'd yell at everyone else, but not at me...I guess I was blind wasn't I?" You asked with a smile.

He smiled back. "You are and always have been mine." He said and held you close to him.

"Mine.." You thought in your head. "Your right. I always will be." You said with a smile.

_~

(*v*)