Well fuck.

You walked out of Doffy's room and down the hall. You walked past many people that you didn't know. You kept walking till you saw Baby 5 with a man you had never seen before.

The man was around seven feet tall. He had blonde hair like Doflamingo. He was well-built and looked to be around 27 years old. You walked up to Baby 5 and him. Baby 5's eyes lit up when she saw you.

"Y/N you're awake finally!" Baby 5 said while hugging you and jumping up and down. She was way too cheerful to be a Donquixote pirate.

"Yeah." You said simply. He let go of you and turned to the blonde-haired dude.

"Y/N this is Bellamy. Bellamy this is Y/N." Baby 5 said with a smile.

The man that you now knew as Bellamy looked you up and down. A small smile formed on his lips. "She looks weak." Bellamy said without hesitation. "Why is she in the Donquixote Pirates?" Bellamy said dragging himself farther down a hole he didn't know he was digging.

You and Baby 5 gasped a bit at what he just said. You looked around to make sure Doffy didn't hear that. Baby 5 got a bit mad which shocked you since she was only mad when Doffy would kill her 'boyfriends or husbands'..

Baby 5 was a bit mad..or who am I kidding she was pissed. "I'll have you know she is very strong and that his Doffy girlfriend!" Baby 5 said pushing Bellamy back.

Bellamy's eyes went wide. "Girlfriend?!" He said through clenched teeth. His fist balled. It looked like he was going to punch someone.

Baby 5 pushed you back gently. "Yes, and you do realize Doffy would have killed you if he heard that!" Baby 5 said and then pulled me with her as she walked away.

You looked back and saw Bellamy looked dumbfounded, like the idea of Doflamingo having a girlfriend was impossible to him. You turned and faced Baby 5.

"I'm so sorry Y/N...If I would have known he'd say that I wouldn't have introduced you to him.." Baby 5 said with eyes. Your eyes widened and you quickly patted her on the head.

"Hey, hey...it's alright." You said trying to calm her down. Baby 5 clings to you.

"Shit...If Doffy sees Baby 5 like this he'll want to know what happened..." You said in your head. You just hoped you wouldn't run into Doffy till after she calmed down.

Your wish was not answered. "Fufufu..." You could hear in the distance. You sighed. "Please don't see us.." You said as you and Baby 5 walked away from the noise something wrapped around your leg. It was one of Doflamingo's strings.

"Shit!" You cursed under your breath.

You and Baby 5 were then yanked back into a room by the string. Doflamingo was smiling till he saw Baby 5 clinging to you like that, and that you looked tense. Baby 5 looked up at Doflamingo. You sighed. Baby 5 quickly let go of me so that she didn't look as upset.

"What happened?.." He said in that deep but soothing voice.

You sighed. You were going to answer but then Baby 5 interrupted you. "Young master! Someone called Y/N weak!" Baby 5 squeaked out. You tensed you

"Why Baby 5!?" You said in your head.

Doflamingo froze and a vein on his neck started to throb. You realized you needed to calm him down before Baby 5 told him who it was.

"Doffy! It's okay! It didn't bother me!" You said and walked up to him and gently grabbed his hand.

He squeezed your hand in his. He then scooped You up and held you close to him. "But it bothers me." Doflamingo said in a dark tone.

You tensed up. Baby 5 just seemed to realize that she also sent Doflamingo on a rampage to find out who talked to you like that.

"Young master, just like Y/N said it doesn't bother her...I just wanted you to know." Baby 5 said trying to calm down Doffy as well.

Doflamingo looked at both of you but didn't calm down at all. He walked to the door with you in his arms. "We are finding who said that to you so I can...Have a bit of fun." He said with a wicked grin. "Baby 5 you leave and go do that mission I gave you!" He snapped. She nodded and ran off

This was the scare side more people knew about. He held you and walked out the door and started to walk around. "Tell me if you see them Y/N...And don't lie to me.." He said kissing your jawline.

Doflamingo hated liars with a passion. You blushed as he continued to kiss your jawline. He was acting a bit possessive right now. You couldn't lie to this god of a man about this...You sighed.

"His name was...Bellamy..I think.." You said a bit nervous about what he'd do to Bellamy.

Doflamingo slowed in his walk and looked at you. "Bellamy." He said with an unreadable expression. You gulped.

"Yes...Bellamy..The blonde man that was around seven feet tall.." You said quietly.

His grip tightened and he smiled a wicked grin. He laughed and then he went back into the room. You were confused till he pulled out a Den Den Mushi, and sat it down. He then started to call someone. The other person picked up. It was Trebol!

"Trebol..Send me Bellamy. NOW!" Doflamingo said looking at the Mushi with a glare.

You could hear Trebol squeak in surprise at Doflamingo yelling at him. "R-Right away sir!" Trebol said and then ended the call.

You looked at him shocked. Bellamy was as good as dead. "Doffy! You don't have to do anything!" You said as you tried to calm him down. The last time he was this mad he shot your ex-husband in the head.

You didn't want to have him lose any crewmates because of you. You tugged at his coat to try to get him to stop this craziness. Then Bellamy walked through the door.

"Trebol said you needed me, boss?.." Bellamy said before he froze at how mad Doflamingo looked. He then saw you and realized Doflamingo found out about what he said. Bellamy froze.

_~

(*v*)