Doffy!?

LEMON

_~

"Blind?... I'm not blind!" You said confused.

He laughed. "Sure you aren't...Me and Baby 5 have been trying to tell you something all this time and you still don't get it...It's rather...Cute." Doflamingo said and then patted you on the head.

Your eyes widened. He's never called you cute. He smirked and then pulled you along with him.

"You still haven't answered me!" You said with a frown. He was chuckling the whole time you were talking.

He pulled out into his room and then closed and locked the door. You froze. He looked at you with that damn smirk on his face. "What if I don't want to tell you?..What if I want you to be shocked?~" He said and then pinned you to the wall.

You squeaked and looked at him shocked. "Doffy!?" You said shocked.

He looked into your eyes and then started to move in closer. He put one of his hands under you and then the other one was pressed against the wall. His eyes scanned over you and then they landed on your lips. Your eyes widened and then he smirked.

"Y/N...I've liked you since we were kids.." He admitted to you with a soft tone. "More like love actually...I was so scared when you got that boyfriend...I thought.." He said before he stopped himself.

Your eyes widened. "You l-love me?.." You asked quietly. He nodded. "So that's the reason you looked so hurt when I told you.." You said softly. Doflamingo leaned his head down and your foreheads touched each other.

His grip tightened on you. "And I plan to get what I want this time." He said in a low growl.

He then started to kiss you. It was a slow and passionate kiss. You closed your eyes, taking in his kiss. His hands slowly moved down to your rear and he squeezed slightly. You were lost in this kiss.

You never even thought that he liked you, but now that you knew it was so clear. You started to blush a lot as he continued to kiss you.

You then felt your back leave the wall and be replaced with something soft as he continued to kiss you. You slowly opened your eyes and your breath caught in your throat when you realized you were on his bed and he was over top of you, still kissing you.

He pulled away a bit and looked you in your eyes. "I knew you'd be a good kisser.." He said as his hand moved to your thigh.

You were blushing a lot. You looked at him. "D-Doffy.." You said trying to process what just happened.

He chuckled and then he pulled you closer. His hand that was on your thigh slowly started to trace circles on your skin. It was clear that he wanted the dress to come off. He was breathing heavily. His eyes had lust in his eyes.

"You...I will have my way." He said with a growl.

He grabbed you and started to undo the ribbons that were around the top of the dress around your neck. You stayed still. Like hell, you could do anything against him right now. He was a lot stronger than you, and right now he was consumed in lust.

He ripped that dress leaving you in your bra and underwear. He pulled back and froze. It was like he was fighting himself so he wouldn't do this. You looked away with a red face and covered your face with your hand.

He then snapped out of it and took off his coat and his shirt he had under that. The sun shined in through the window and hit Doflamingo lighting his golden hair up and giving him a god-like look.

He pulled you closer and then unhook your bra. He threw it across the room. He looked down at you and licked his lips.

"O-Oh god!" You said in your head.

He chuckled and then started to kiss your chin and slowly made his way down to your chest. He started to kiss around your breast. You turned red and you still had your mouth covered with your hand. You could feel your body starting to react to him.

He then places one of your nipples in his mouth. He started to use his tongue and licked it. Your eyes widened and your back arched a bit. "Mhhm." You let out a small moan.

He chuckled and released your nipple and then moved his way down to your underwear. He ripped them off and then unzipped his pants. You could now see how big his member was. You closed your eyes. He grabbed your hips and then pulled you closer to him. He then took off his underwear and then he leaned back up to kiss you.

He kissed you and then you felt his hand move down there and then you felt his skilled fingers massaging your walls. Your back arched. You let out a louder moan. A grin formed on his face as he watched you moan under him.

"Good girl Y/N.." Doflamingo said continuing to massage your walls with his skilled fingers.

He then slipped a finger deeper into your heat. You and him were both breathing heavily. He then put another finger in with the other one. Your back arched again, and you let out another moan.

He pulled his fingers out. You whimpered and wiggled around wanting him to put them back. Then you felt his length tease your entrance. He then slowly eased his way into you.

Your walls tightened around him. Your back arched and you let out a loud moan. He then started to speed up the pace a bit, after he went all the way in. He was hitting your spot every time he thrusts into you. You gripped the sheets and he sped up again. He was ramming into you now. He was no longer gentle.

It felt like it was getting hotter and hotter there. He kept hitting that spot till you felt yourself getting closer to climax. You released at the same time he did. He pulled out and then flopped onto the bed next to you

You never thought you'd do it with a man that you thought of as a friend for the longest time. You were so tired that you closed your eyes and fell asleep. Doflamingo looked at you and smiled a tired smile.

"My precious Y/N.." Doflamingo said and then wrapped his arms around you and held you close.

_~

Author here! I have never written this kind of stuff before, so don't expect more of it anytime soon. (*o*)