Riku Family..

As you were being dragged away you got one last glimpse at the god that was Doflamingo. You were then pulled out of his sight and into a room with so many dresses, but there were some jeans and stuff that they wanted you to try on as well. You were shocked to see the jeans since Baby 5 and Giolla didn't like you in them.

You thought maybe Doflamingo talked them into it. "Who knows." You said in your mind.

They both started to shuffle through everything. Giolla found a pretty white dress that wasn't that revealing and it was pretty, it almost looked like a wedding dress. Baby 5 on the other hand pulled out one of the most revealing dresses ever, it was a pretty purple color. They started to fight over which one you should try on first. You groaned.

"Baby 5 just give me the dress so I can get this over with.." You said and took Baby 5's dress and went to put it on.

It was very clingy. It was a long dress that had a slit up the side that came together right at the hip, and stayed together till about the waist and then split again. Your cut was a low V cut. There were no sleeves. it was a glittery purple, and it came with purple gloves as well. You came out and stood in front of them so they could see it.

"Ekk! She looks so beautiful!" Baby 5 said with a smile on her face.

"Right? She just needs a few things like hair and makeup and she'd be perfect!" Giolla said with a smile.

"I don't understand why we need to do this.." You groaned. They both laughed at your pain.

"Young master wanted you to be tried for different-" Baby 5 started to say before you cut her off.

"Doffy? Why didn't you say so!" You said doing a complete flip from what you were like three seconds ago.

That man does stuff to you that you can't explain. He has you in a chokehold with his beauty and his power. Baby 5 and Giolla giggled when you had that mood change.

"She is head over heels for him~" Baby 5 whispered to Giolla. You heard it and gasped.

"No, I am not!" You said clearly lying to yourself. You put your hands on your hips and huffed.

Giolla then gave you the white wedding-like dress. You walked back into the changing room and then put it on. This one was a lot softer. It hugged your curves tightly but wasn't all that tight. It was long, it reached your knees. It also had no sleeves. The more you looked at it..it might be a wedding dress. It had that lacey stuff on the top half and also came with gloves.

"Is this a wedding dress?" You said as you came out. They both looked at each other before turning back to you.

"We don't know. Younge master picked all these out." Baby 5 said with a smile.

You died because you gasped in really quickly, and it made you cough. "Doffy..picked out all of these..?" You asked with big eyes.

Giolla and Baby 5 laughed at your face. They smirked. "Everyone of them Young master picked out." Giolla said looking at you with a grin.

You felt like you were going to turn red and then pass out. He picked all of them out?.. That means he also picked the wedding dress out! You then remembered how he was asking you questions about your old ring. It all made sense now. You turned red. You weren't going to ruin this for him so you had to stay quiet.

"How's it look?.." You said calming down a bit. You did a little spin for them.

They clapped. "It's beautiful Y/N." Baby 5 said and Giolla nodded. They then started to shuffle around again.

"This is going to take a while..." You said quietly with a frown.

After what felt like 90 different dresses... you were done. It was actually only 57 dresses, but still, that's a lot. All three of you were tried. You all sat down on the couch that was in there and took a deep breath. "How in the world does that man have time to look at 57 dresses to see which ones he'd like on me or not?!" You asked tried.

Giolla and Baby 5 had to agree with you on that one. They had no idea how he was able to either.

"He's full of surprises!" Baby 5 said with a smile. You laughed softly.

"Yeah... He really is." You said and then sighed.

You wanted to ask them about who Viola was. "Hey..um Baby 5-" You started to say before she cut you off.

"You need me!?" She said happily. You nodded your head. She squealed.

"Who is Viola...She doesn't seem to like me that much." You said softly. Baby 5 and Giolla looked at each other.

"Viola is the second daughter of the Riku Family.." Violla said with a small frown.

You gasped. That's the family that Doflamingo overtook to get this kingdom under him. Your mind was racing with thoughts.

"Why is she in the crew then..?" You asked confused.

"She's in the crew because of her devil fruit, the Giro Giro no Mi." Baby 5 said with a frown.

You looked at both of them stunned. All because of her devil fruit...

"Does she even like Doffy? Like at all?" You asked curious as to what they'd say.

"Yeah. We think she does, and if she doesn't she does one hell of a job hiding it." Giolla said with a frown. "I for one don't really like her." Giolla said looking away.

"So Giolla doesn't like her...what about Baby 5?" You thought and then looked over at Baby 5.

Baby 5 saw you staring at her. She sighed. "I have mixed feelings about her. She seems nice but I feel something is off about her." Baby said softly.

"So, she doesn't have that good of a relationship with the crew I'm guessing?" You said raising an eyebrow.

"Not many people like her." Baby 5 said with a frown.

_~