Your Room?

You glared at him the whole way to the castle. He still had you in his arms. He walked through the front gates and as soon as he did Baby 5 appeared. "Young master your bac-" Baby 5 said before she froze when she saw you.

"Y/N!?" Baby 5 snatched you out of Doflamingo's grasp. Doflamingo's jaw dropped and he chuckled a bit when Baby 5 snatched you like that. "Oh, how I've missed you!" Baby 5 said and hugged you tightly.

Your eyes softened. "Baby 5 I-" You started to say before She cut you off.

"Yes!? Do you need me!?" Baby 5 said with stars in her eyes. You were about to say something again when Doflamingo cut you off this time.

"Why do they keep interrupting me!?" You thought to yourself.

"Baby 5 please take Y/N and get her some proper clothes...she's been wearing citizen clothes and not her fancy clothes.." Doflamingo said with a frown. He then snatched his hoodie that he gave me off of me. Thank god you had that sundress under it.

You heard a gasp. "Young master needs me and Y/N has not been wearing her fancy clothes!? This will not do!" Baby 5 said and then grabbed your arm and pulled you with her as she ran to get you some fancier clothes.

You glared back at Doflamingo. "Why did he just throw me into the most talkative and grabby person he knows!?" You said in your head. He had a smirk on his face. He stuck his tongue out at you.

You let out a gasp. Baby 5 then pulled you out of his sight. As much as you loved Baby 5 she was too much to deal with sometimes. Doflamingo did this on purpose.

You watched as Baby 5 dragged you into a room and then started to go through all the dresses she could find. You sighed. Baby 5 then gasped and held up a very revealing pink dress, just like the stuff you used to wear before you married.

"Baby 5..." You said in a groan.

"What?... It's perfect! It's young masters color as well!" Baby 5 said with a giggle. She seemed to know something you didn't.

"Yeah. It's his color. I don't think he'd be pleased to see me in that." You said with a frown.

"Oh, he'll be very pleased!" Baby 5 said quietly.

You sighed and were about to argue, but then Baby 5 pounced on you. You tried to get away but she held you down. "This is what young master would want. Put it on!" She said and then pushed you into the changing room.

You mumbled curses under your breath and then got into the dress. It was like your sundress that you were wearing just a bit more fancy and well...pink and so Soft! It was a soft pink, but it was still very bright to the eye. The dress was cute. It had a split up the dress and ended at the thigh and the back part down to the top part of your waist was open. It had some fluffy sleeves. It was all around a cute dress.

You sighed and then walked out. Baby 5 squealed. "You look like a queen perfect for-" She started to say before she cut herself off. She covered her mouth like she almost got caught talking to an enemy.

You looked at her confused. The queen part is stuck in your head. "Queen?.." You asked confused.

Baby 5 jumped up and tried to change the subject. She grabbed you and pulled you over to a mirror. She forced you to sit down. She started to brush my hair. "I thought he said just my clothes?... It's like-" You started to say before she cut you off.

"Why the hell do people like cutting me off!?" You said in your head.

"Yes, he did say just the clothes, but..." Baby 5 said with a sigh. "You know he missed you right?" Baby 5 said softly.

Your eyes widened and looked up at her as she started to figure out what hairstyle she wanted me to have. "He does?... Doesn't seem like it with what he said the other day." You said with a pout.

"Yeah...I know...that was he just getting a bit mad, but he really misses you, Y/N.." Baby 5 said and then started to put my curls in your hair and then brushed them out a bit.

"Mad?.." You said looking at her through the mirror. Baby 5 froze and then sat the curling iron down. She sighed.

"Y/N how are you so blind?" Baby 5 said with a small smile.

You turned and looked at her confused. "Huh?.." You said even more confused. "Blind? How am I blind?" You asked looking at her with a small head tilt.

Baby 5 laughed. "Y/N...Young master likes-" Baby 5 was about to tell you why she was acting so weird when Doflamingo walked in

You and Baby 5 turned and she sighed. Doflamingo's eyes landed on you and you saw him take a step back like he couldn't believe what he saw. He glanced at Baby 5. Doflamingo looked back to you and then his eyes lit up.

"There's the woman that used to know!" He said with a laugh, like he didn't just freeze like he did. Baby 5 giggled.

Doflamingo walked over and grabbed your hand. He pulled you up and out of the chair and spun you around. He caught you before you almost fell from him doing this.

"I forgot this is how I used to dress." You said looking down at the dress. A smile then formed on your face. "I miss it. I really do." You said and then realized one of Doflamingo's hands was on your hip.

You didn't want to make this awkward so you just didn't say anything about it. Baby 5 was grinning like crazy. "You look beautiful Y/N! Doesn't she young master?" Baby 5 said with a smirk.

You felt Doflamingo flinch his smile disappeared and then he looked down at you.

"Yeah...Much better than what you had on earlier." Doflamingo said and then his smile returned.

You felt a bit happier now that he was talking to you again. Doflamingo's grip tightened on your hip and he pulled you slightly closer. You froze and just let him do it.

"I'll be taking her for a bit Baby 5." Doflamingo said and then grabbed your hand and pulled you along him.

Doflamingo was acting like his old self. You could hear Baby 5 giggle in the room as you walked away. You wondered what she meant by queen and what she was going to say before she was cut off by Doflamingo. You walked with Doflamingo and you stopped when you realized you were going the way to Doflamingo's room since that was the only room up here besides the room we were just in.

He looked back at you when you stopped. "Y/N..?" He asked confused.

"Doffy...why are we going to your room..?" You asked quietly.

Doflamingo was quiet and then a smirk formed on his face. "You are still that blind?.." He asked with that same smirk on his face.

Baby 5 said the same thing...what were they hinting at?

_~