ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

Start from the beginning

I then went to grab the door knob but was stopped once again by her.

Veatrice:Wait. Please don't tell anyone about this.

Jea:Sure..

I then was let out of the janitors closet,I was so relieved..

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Craig Pov:
I was with my friends hanging out on the school's roof topWe were talking about random stuff when Red suddenly pulled me aside.

Red:We need to hide.

Craig:What?

Red then took my hand and ran to the janitors closet. Veatrice was there looking very worried.

Craig:What's wrong?

Veatrice:Look, the gang members that attack me last time are here.

I looked at the computer screen to see a gang of people wearing a white mask at the front of the school.

Craig:What do they want?

Red:Revenge. Grandma did something to them.

Craig:What did Grandma do?

Red:A lot, it seems..

Craig:Why attack us.

Veatrice:We need to keep hiding here until their gone.

Veatrice:I called Grandma about this, and she told us to hide until they go away.

Veatrice:Oh, and I want to tell you guys something.

Veatrice:Earlier this day, one of the student council followed and stalked me.. and she found out about this place.. she told me she wouldn't tell anyone, but I have a gut feeling that she will tell anyone...

Red:What!? Now we're really fucked.

Veatrice:Hey, look.

Vea said as we looked to the computer screen, we were spying through the cameras and saw a guy with brown hair and was wearing a purple hoodie..

Red:Who's that?

Veatrice:He seems familiar..

Red:Do you know him?

Veatrice:I seen him before.. not in this world.. i-i.. let's just not talk about him.

Vea seemed different when we talked about that guy outside school.. She seemed kinda off, but I didn't say anything..

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

---[timeskip]---

3rd Pov:
It's has been a couple of days now, and tweek is getting ready to meet his husband. He couldn't stop crying yesterday's night. Now he was there, in the living room with parents as they waited for tweek's husband to come.

It was a painful silence until the doorbell rang, which made tweek more anxious. His parents then got up and opened. A young man who looks about the same age as tweek walks in. The boy had white hair and pale skin and was wearing a black suit.

Tweeks dad:Hello Vincent, it's been a while since I saw you.

Vincent:Where is he? My husband.

Tweeks mom:In the living room.

Vincent then walked into the living room and ran to tweek and hugged him.

Vincent:Oh darling, I miss you so much!

Tweek:U-Uhm.. Me too..?

Tweeks mom:we'll go to the kitchen for you two to have alone time.

Miss tweak and Mr. Tweak went to the kitchen and left tweek and Vincent alone.

Tweek:Hi Vincent..  it's been a while.

Vincent:Remember what I told you.

Tweek:Uh... no?

Vincent:We'll get married in the future, my love~

Tweek:Wait..

-----(flash back)-----

Vincent and tweek were the age of 4 and was playing in the playground when they decided to rest a little and sat down on the bench.

Tweek:Vincent, do you wonder if we'll still be friends in the future?

Vincent:Let's get married,tweek!

Tweek:*blushes*Vincent! We're too young to get married yet.

Vincent:In the future, I'll marry you! I promise!

Vincent then hugged tweek and kissed him on the cheek as tweek whined.

----(flash back ended)-----

Tweek:Did you really wait this long for me?

Vincent:Anything for you~

Vincent then pulled tweek closer to and leaned and kissed him without asking. Tweek was shocked by this but didn't say something.

Vincent:I have been waiting to kiss you, my dear~

Vincent then puts his hand on tweeks shoulder, tweek was feeling really uncomfortable by this but didn't say a word.

Tweek:When's the wedding..?

Vincent:On Saturday,sweetie. Why? are you excited to get married?

Tweek:Uh... I'm just asking..

-------------
Sorry for not posting for a while😭
Believe me, I'm trying to post every Saturday😔
I hope you guys liked the chapter. I'll post this chapter on Friday.

Hope you guys have a nice day and remember to eat well and drink some water. Love yall💖

Words:1187