ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31 {ᒍᗩᑭᗩᑎ?}📺

Start from the beginning

"Hey wait, wait, wait what- what happened? What happens next? Come on let's see the next episode" I winge, as I turn around to look at the others.

"That's it"

"What?"

'How can that be it?! They left us on such a Cliff hanger, we were literally jumping over a cliff.

Stinky Pete, who was up on a shelf near where we were seat responds back to me. "The show was cancelled after that"

He starts to shift his box away.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, what about the gold mine?" I call out to him and try to jump up onto the shelf with the prospector, though it's basically impossible with only work working arm.

"And the-"

Bullseye nudges me up and I climb up and continue my rant.

"And the, cute little critters and the dynamite? That was a great show, I mean, why cancel it?" I ask the prospector now facing him in front of his box.

He answers simply, "2 words, sputnik. Once the astronauts went up, children only wanted to play with, space toys."

I ponder that for a second quietly "I know how that feels."

And it hits me. "But still my own show, I mean look at all this stuff!"

I wonder over to where a large majority of the merchandise sat along the wall and shelf. I mean, there one of everything here, there is a ukulele and a book to teach you to play, a lamp and fun little games, this is amazing!

Jessie swings up to the shelf and plants her self cross legged next to Pete. "Didn't you know, why your valuable property!"

Look around I can't help but think out loud "Oh, I so with the guys could see this"

As I'm finishing my thought I see a yo-yo? With my face in it! "Hey howdy hey, that's me, I'm on a yo-yo"

I chuckle as I approach a mini game that is sculpted to look like my face, "ahh, hey nice teeth"

And chuck on of the balls into his mouth knocking a pearly white tooth down. "And yet, still a good lookin' guy"

One little contraption is making me a little confused though, it's like a tray with an old coin resting on it.

I fling up the little figure of the prospector and the coin flys up, falls into my little figures hands and delivers the coin into a little barrel.

"Oh, it's a bank, cool!"

I turn around and there's a poster and old camera that catch my eye.

The poster has both Y/n and I, with half our faces showing on each side of the paper.

And for that camera, there's a picture of her on the side, and she's sitting down, taking a photo with her own camera.

'That's her right?'

I guess the guys realised that I was pondering something, Stinky Pete calls out to me "whatcha found there sheriff?"