Respect me.

[Ae Cha's POV]

After what seemed like forever, we were finally done with the NO respect dancers, I heaved a huge sigh of relief knowing I had only lost one of the many dance battles that were put up against me and it happened to be against my bestfriend. I look at the board that is standing next to me and see twelve winning chips and 1 losing chip, I was proud of the girls and I. Kang Daniel returned back to the stage after the last battle to determine the final results.

"Hello sorry for the wait, the results have been ordered and finalised and I will present them to you all now." He began, taking his MC card and holding it up."

I took Ava's hand and squeezed it out of anxiety, I feel Iseuls hand grip my shoulder and I tense up more because of it.

"In last place for the NO respect battles is...Lady Bounce... I turn to see Lady Bounce congratulating each other, whilst crying, I felt so bad because they were absolutely amazing dancers and I was a huge fan of Nob. Nob took the microphone and said a few words.

"I know we came in last place, but I am very proud of us for trying, we are amazing dancers as individuals but we will show you how amazing we are at group battles instead, thank you." Everyone in the arena cheered and yelled some nice words towards the team and I do a huge heart towards Nob who returns it back.

Kang Daniel then continued to announce the next placings, 1MILLION came next with 4 wins and 11 loses followed by TSUBAKILL with 4 wins and 6 loses. Next was DEEPNDAP who had 5 wins and 6 loses and Jam Republic who had 6 wins and 6 loses, I look at Kirsten who was radiating such happiness, I congratulate her by giving her a heart and a kiss. In 4th place was BEBE to which I sighed a massive size of relief, knowing that I atleast beat Bada made me feel very proud of myself as she was an amazing dancer, I was so amazed at how much she had changed.

As Kang Daniel prepared to announce the 3rd place winners, I felt both Ava and Iseuls tight grip tighten even more, the girls and I were so anxious we were hoping to have made it to the final 2 but nevertheless 3rd would be an amazing achievement. "The team to place third is MANNEQUEEN, with 8 wins and 5 loses...".

"Holy SHIT!" Iseul whispered, the girls collectively gasped with happiness and quickly congratulated the queens, I was so freaking amazed to have made it this far and so extremely proud of the girls. Even if we didn't come first our first mission was a success.

"Please all take a seat as I will now introduce the winners for the NO respect battles...
" I usher the girls to hurry and sit and we huddle together keen to hear the winner. "The winner with 12 wins and 1 loss is....RE-VENGE..."

~

[Bada's POV]

"RE-VENGE..."

Excuse me... How the fuck did she win I thought, I look up to see Ae Cha along with her team members squealling and cheering everyone was clapping, I sigh and clap congratulating them as it was only fair, it kinda sucked that I lost, I was so keen on proving to her that I had forgotten her over the seven years that she had left, but all I did was focus on how amazing she was. I was pissed off, I congratulate Wolf'LO who had come second and watched Ae Cha take the microphone.

"Ummm first and foremost thank you for the gratitude and commodary that all teams represented during all the dance battles, it was truely an amazing and heartwarming experience battling amongst some of the greatest in the dance battling field and overall dancing against so many amazing dancers, secondly I would like to congratulate Wolf'LO myself, as I would have never imagined winning against the dance battle queens, I bow down to you guys and honour you guys so much. Finally, I would like to thank the 4 amazing girls standing next to me today, thank you for believing in me, I know you guys didn't battle a lot but I am grateful for you screams and cheers during mine. To the rest of the teams especially those who voted me for the NO respect battle, please take this as a warning, I may have disappeared for 7 years but that doesn't mean my talent is any less than yours, thank you."